Away Kit (1 Viewer)

crowsnest

They just put a picture of the shorts on the website, all white, with the statsports logo.

Page has now been removed.

armybike

The away shorts -
attachment.php

Attachments

• awaykitshorts507-2531014.jpg
    awaykitshorts507-2531014.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 331

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Shame was hoping for something a bit extravagant.

Anyone got the link to Nike templates to work out what the top could possibly look like!?

ajsccfc

Look at that little slit designed to show off just a hint of more thigh, that's pure extravagance.

torchomatic

Looks like Dean Cox's thigh to me.

Look at that little slit designed to show off just a hint of more thigh, that's pure extravagance.

M&B Stand

Typical Sisu, lining their own trouser pockets by not investing in any colouring for the away shorts. My season ticket is going back.

I'm not buying one now because they've removed the green grass bit from the badge.
Thieving bastards.

torchomatic

Don't worry, it was Wasps. They ripped it up and they're putting down artificial turf before we kick off the new season.

I'm not buying one now because they've removed the green grass bit from the badge.
Thieving bastards.

Samo

Red it is then... are we happy?

simonregis

I would have liked some sky blue in there. instead of white shorts and trimming why not have sky blue. Sky blue and red? That sends a fashion statement

simonregis

I just thought. Many teams in this league play in red for their home kit, so we will be able to wear sky blue so we don't clash, pure genious

Samo

I would have liked some sky blue in there. instead of white shorts and trimming why not have sky blue. Sky blue and red? That sends a fashion statement

Yes we could win by causing maigraines

I have a feeling it will be similar to the Charlton home shirt (excuse the shoddy photoshop job!):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cov.jpg
    Cov.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 332

torchomatic

Ooh dear, that won't look good on Haynes. Though to be fair i doubt he'll be wearing it too often.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

skybluedan

Green and black stripes would be the obvious one seeing as we've gone for stripes for the home kit and a bit of a retro look. Wouldn't mind a green and black version of the home kit at all.

If they go yellow I'd prefer a two tone stripped kit rather than plain yellow.
i would like a random yellow and white striped

Samo

Ooh dear, that won't look good on Haynes. Though to be fair i doubt he'll be wearing it too often.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ah that made me chuckle!

Terry Gibson's perm

A nice Dutch style Orange (I nearly typed or something like the Dortmund one then thought they may not be the most popular colours).

S

SkyBlue Baker96

are Allsopp+Allsopp the away kit sponsors too? last season it was statsports i believe.

Shakeitup

Someone said it would have Stat Sports. I quite like collars on football tops. The more retro the better!

skybluegod

Have a feeling we will announce another signing (or reda contract) just before the kit release to boost sales...

Users who are viewing this thread