Match Thread Barnet - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 7th Oct (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Call me pessimistic but I'd take a draw

smileycov

Facebook User
Who is going to score them?
So far McNulty has one, Beavon zero and Biamou zero.
Ponticelli has one in one, but he's not ready to 'step up'.
As I said, I think it will just click. We create plenty so hopefully the front pair grab a goal each. Jones is due another kelly or rod from a set piece, ponti given last 20-30 minutes whilst we are ahead do a fair chance if we are on top. I see more good than bad of late

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just flew back from Prague and currently sat in Euston waiting for a train.

Seen quite a lot of Cov fans, some 'we hate Leicester', and many opened cans about!!

NortonSkyBlue

On the train from Coventry, looking forward to the game before returning to Riyadh this evening. Couldn't have made it with a 3pm kick off so very happy with the start time.
Hoping for a win with a decent margin!
It was 1978 at Cov station this morning!

bawtryneal

Missing today as in Portugal but hoping for a good win on Sky
PUSB and behave yourselves those who are going to the match.
2-0 to the Skyblues.

CovisGod

I'm stuck in the Scottish Highlands, I've emailed every pub in a 2 hour radius and none have Sky. You guys are my one source of information !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Hoping for a good performance in front of the cameras and at least a 1 nil win.

scottccfc

Id take a scrapy win today...dont want to impress too much on sky....1-0 off someones shoulder in the 80th min will do

DazzleTommyDazzle

Still in South Africa - flying home this evening - and given our 100% record while I’ve been here, we should be nailed on for 3 points!

stevefloyd

last game before I fly off for 2 months, patiently waiting for us to nail another 3 points but in front of the tv for me today

skybluegod

Coulthirst (however you spell it) didn’t make the bench like predicted so that’s good news for us

steve82

I like the idea of McNulty and Biamou up top, feeling a brace for McNulty today feeding off Biamou

stevefloyd

Really hope McNulty starts scoring because at present for me he's a bit of a dud, The Duck stepped up when given a chance so fingers crossed he can become a new hero from today

Greggs

Wasn't it Pompey fans that said McNutly is only any good when playing alongside a target man? Lets hope so!

David O'Day

I'm stuck in the Scottish Highlands, I've emailed every pub in a 2 hour radius and none have Sky. You guys are my one source of information !
Go to nowtv website, you can buy a 1 day sky sports pass there and watch it online

skybluepm2

Decent bench with a nice spread across varying positions. 2 strikers with varying styles, a winger, a cm, a cb, plus gk should give us sufficient cover should we need to change anything. McNulty to score first in a 2-0 win!

Gibbo

A draw. And that would be fine.
Curious to know where Andreu would have fitted in the current winning set up - in place of DKE I suppose, but he's not a flanker

mechaishida

Considering we don't seem to draw much at the minute, this is a 1-0 win. Oh yes.

McNulty to bag the winner off his shin in the 59th minute.

Users who are viewing this thread