Match Thread Barnet - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 7th Oct (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Poor attendance By barnet fans. We might just double their crowd for them at this rate
Wer'nt they selling tickets for 2 quid via their council.

Otis

This is poor from us so far. Barnett seem sharper, stronger, more eager and have more energy about them. We seem half asleep.

torchomatic

Christ this is boring.

Johnnythespider

This is as bad as England on Thursday. We need to up our workrate and test them out a bit

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone got a safe link? All my usual sites are either showing Robbie Fowler being interviewed about Liverpool or Wales v Georgia.

xcraigx

Sounds like it's a good thing my live stream has been blocked by the public wifi I was going to be using this afternoon!!

skybluepm2

Woeful. Second to everything and don’t look up for it at all. The amount of unforced errors has been completely unacceptable.

Otis

Unless we up our game we are going to get beaten very easily here. 3 wins in a row, but we look low on confidence.

Esoterica

Any reasons why?
Barnet are super deep so McNulty can't run off Biamou and he's struggling to hold the ball up on the deck because Barnet are working hard and our midfield is deep limiting his options. Reminds me of the Cambridge game - Barnet are big, strong and direct and we're playing our usual ' get to halftime at 0-0 and then take it to them'. Kelly at right back again.

Otis

Barnet are super deep so McNulty can't run off Biamou and he's struggling to hold the ball up on the deck because Barnet are working hard and our midfield is deep limiting his options. Reminds me of the Cambridge game - Barnet are big, strong and direct and we're playing our usual ' get to halftime at 0-0 and then take it to them'. Kelly at right back again.
Could be 2 nil down by then though.

Users who are viewing this thread