Match Thread Barnsley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

If you're looking for a Football fix tonight and can't get to Barnsley, the U16's are playing at the Higgs Centre against Salford.

Hope they've got their valuables tucked safely away :rolleyes:

RoboCCFC90

Ponticelli travelled with the first team. The U23s play Southampton tomorrow so suggests Robins may see him as a senior player and someone who can contribute this season

Good news that, Biamou was struggling with a niggle, I wonder JP travelling has anything to do with that?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I haven't travelled :(

On a training course this week and know I won't make the early morning starts if I was to have gone and not got back til late!

Hope Moorhouse is still about and gets another run out.

Would suspect Biamou and Stokes will be he main injury doubts, along with perhaps Camwell who was taken out in the training session in spain and looked to be struggling

Expect the players will have around 60-70 min run out tonight rather than the 45 they've had before now?

Astute

I've had to give it a miss. Just got home. Wife had to stay late at work and 15 year old not answering phone :(

smileycov

Facebook User
Good to see Leahy getting another chance, or is there no other option? Hopefully robins giving him chance to put last display behind him.

robbiekeane

I haven't travelled :(

On a training course this week and know I won't make the early morning starts if I was to have gone and not got back til late!

Hope Moorhouse is still about and gets another run out.

Would suspect Biamou and Stokes will be he main injury doubts, along with perhaps Camwell who was taken out in the training session in spain and looked to be struggling

Expect the players will have around 60-70 min run out tonight rather than the 45 they've had before now?
Selfish bastard

better days

Yeah I think that is his first team as it stands

Only young player is Jones. We had a team of almost entirely young players last year most of whom I suspect will play at a decent level. This is how it should be - tough bustards who've been there and done it, guys with three or four years experience plus one or two prospects who need to learn the game surrounded by guys who can teach them

Users who are viewing this thread