Ben Stevenson - Brentford (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueZack

A member of the PC brigade? It's a crass expression. It's unwarranted. My cousin has been told he only has three years to live because of the disease but you think it's ok to compare it with shit football club owners and think it's some PC brigade. Take your head for a wobble!

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

A member of the PC brigade? It's a crass expression. It's unwarranted. My cousin has been told he only has three years to live because of the disease but you think it's ok to compare it with shit football club owners and think it's some PC brigade. Take your head for a wobble!

I'm sure we all know someone affected by it, I do as well - but it's just an expression. No need to get so uppety

shmmeee

Rory83

If the cancer term offended anyone then I apologise. I've lost close family members to the disease, horrible to see but life can be and often is cruel. Still, I didn't mean to cause offence.

Anyway, I stand by my view of them as owners. They are killing off the club.

Selling the best players and replacing them with pony is asset stripping, where does the money actually go? They put everybody's noses out of joint along the way, it's ridiculous. They've created huge animosity between the club and the council, Wasps and quite possibly potential suitors.

Coventry is a shit club, because it has been run like shit. It didn't need to be this way.

torchomatic

I'm sure we all know someone affected by it, I do as well - but it's just an expression. No need to get so uppety

Don't get uppity but let's swap places and you can have my next dose of chemo.

better days

It's a long, long season in League 2. He'll be back in the side soon enough
Injuries, suspensions and the relentless number of games will give Ben his chance

covcity4life

Neither just wondering if we should have took the cash

no point. kids got lots of talent that robins will want to utilise.

2m mean little if stevenson helps us get promoted and through sub appearences,general rotation or injuries he is going to play alot this season.

Fergusons_Beard

Even though last season he didn't miss a game-At 35 Doyle won't play them all this year.

Kelly/Stevenson midfield looks promising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hopefully if we get a good fee
giphy.gif

Adge

Unbelievable. ....
Is it? A realistic fee would probably be £250,000 and we should snap their hands off. Figures of £500,000 were rumoured last season(if true why did we turn it down?) before we were relegated and before he became a L2 squad player struggling to make an impact and sitting on the bench.

fernandopartridge

Is it? A realistic fee would probably be £250,000 and we should snap their hands off. Figures of £500,000 were rumoured last season(if true why did we turn it down?) before we were relegated and before he became a L2 squad player struggling to make an impact and sitting on the bench.
You really haven't got a clue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Possibly off?
Interesting the location of that tweet was Brent, London.

Lots of people on facebook sayinf we can use the money to bring in a striker but we will have to bring in at least another cm, can't go to Jan with only a 35 year old Doyle and injury prone Kelly as our cm options.
73bf0c817a651a9c03231b47a4222eff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Lots of people on facebook sayinf we can use the money to bring in a striker but we will have to bring in at least another cm, can't go to Jan with only a 35 year old Doyle and injury prone Kelly as our cm options.

Yep. Been saying for a while we don't have depth of cover in the centre midfield.

Can only hope that of Stevenson goes we can bring in two players in, in return.

rupert_bear

We or should I say Mark Robins have only replaced player for player those who have left only time will tell if these replacements are an improvement on those ex- players who lets be perfectly honest we're part of a pretty woeful squad last season, a squad which was pretty well relegated by January/February. In any major team building and that's what MR has had to do, again, you need that bit of luck to bring it together, Robins got that the last time with the goals from McGoldrick the big bonus that time.
Needs that bit of luck now.

Grendel

Yep. Been saying for a while we don't have depth of cover in the centre midfield.

Can only hope that of Stevenson goes we can bring in two players in, in return.

Vincetti and andreui can play in the centre.

skybluetony176

Grow up Zack. The word has multiple meanings and you're the only one taking it out of context.

KG7

Wembley is in Brent. Brentford is nowhere near Brent. So unless he's signing for Wembley (or Spurs!) this is not a rumour

oucho

Wembley is in Brent (the London Borough of) so it may have used that location when he mentioned Wembley, even if he was somewhere else like Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread