Best place to live in the UK? (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Lived in London and Brighton after that, love Brighton very much and still have lots of friends down there that I often visit but lacking job opportunities unless its bar work or retail, again just too expensive. Been in Birmingham for a while now and think its great.

I live in Brighton and there any plenty of jobs about if you work in digital. I have live here for about 7 years in total, but not consecutively, and have something of a love hate relationship with it.

The dream is to own some land in Sicily and spend my time growing vegetables and fruit, cooking and swimming. Fucking hell I'm getting old. ;)

Gazolba

The Northumberland coast is hard to beat. Just got back from hols there and have also visited in winter. Fantastic place - best place I have been to in the UK.
When the kids leave the nest then myself and Mrs Monners will look to move up there I think. Only draw back is that they are all Toon fans, although that is good comedy at the moment (and at least they hate Sunderland, which is fine by me)
My father was born in Blyth, Northumberland and we spent many of our early holidays in that area. A couple of good places are Seahouses and Cullercoats.

Monners

My father was born in Blyth, Northumberland and we spent many of our early holidays in that area. A couple of good places are Seahouses and Cullercoats.
We stayed at Seahouses -my wife's Aunt has a static caravan at on of the parks there. So much to do there,and the kids loved it. Best beaches in the UK, wildlife(and not just the Farne Islands), heritage, Cheviot Hills etc.. Best fish and chips in the world and cheap ale in friendly pubs

Pipehitterz

the mrs ma and pa live on the gower
its just about the most beautiful place ive visited in the UK, i would live there in a shot if i could

Users who are viewing this thread