best rumour you heard as a young un (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Female french teacher used to wear stockings and suspenders I can confirm that to be true
A lad in a year below us was allegedly caught giving his dog one of the wrist, he was known as the yorkshire terror.

skybluedan

When I was younger I was a dirty little fucker and I had a leather sofa in me bedroom which I used to make love too occasionly (between the cushions) and it got round think I may have told someone when pissed at youth club on thunderbirds. They called me Gordan the sofa

Johnnythespider

When I was younger I was a dirty little fucker and I had a leather sofa in me bedroom which I used to make love too occasionly (between the cushions) and it got round think I may have told someone when pissed at youth club on thunderbirds. They called me Gordan the sofa

I wouldn't want to be looking for loose change down the back of that

Nick

Administrator

That is genius, why would you ever admit it?

Otis

Best rumour I ever heard was that of a bloke down our street.

He bought some tatty old leather sofa off a bloke called Gordon and everytime he jumped onto the sofa, all white stuff would ooze out.

Never believed a word of it until tonight.

skybluedan

That is genius, why would you ever admit it?

Dont know really when I tell people it now they say the same Nick genius,it was a time when I was a randy little bastard wanking all the time,same now really haha. Fuckin loved that sofa

Otis

Dont know really when I tell people it now they say the same Nick genius,it was a time when I was a randy little bastard wanking all the time,same now really haha. Fuckin loved that sofa

And by all accounts, loved fuckin that sofa.

skybluedan

Not really a rumour but when I was young mum told me that if you mixed brown and red sauce together it made bbq sauce,only until about a year ago someone told me it didn't looked a right nob. Thanks mum.........

Otis

Not really a rumour but when I was young mum told me that if you mixed brown and red sauce together it made bbq sauce,only until about a year ago someone told me it didn't looked a right nob. Thanks mum.........

I looked a right nob once, but maybe that is a different story for another day. Not a rumour, but a true story.

skybluedan

Think it would have been the only sofa in the world to have a dick groove and not a butt groove haha

skybluedan

In hindsight probably should not have admitted it on here,if the police are ever looking for a man committing lewd acts in ikea or dfs I'm fucked

skybluedan

Would just be my luck as well happy with my new family and a little faux leather chair turning up on me doorstep and calling me dad..................

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was an old guy round coundon called wet foot he was rumoured to have killed his family
Any way to more serious matters what were the cushions on this sofa like?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought this was a "Rumours" thread? It's turned into a "confessions" thread! Now THAT would be a fun thread................. :thinking about:

skybluedan

I thought this was a "Rumours" thread? It's turned into a "confessions" thread! Now THAT would be a fun thread................. :thinking about:
Well I've got a confession on the very rare occasion I take the Mrs shih tzu for a walk I only pretend to pick up the little fuckers shit (put the bag on me hand bend down and everything). And another thing in the last 3 years I've started to get a bend in me nob and I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctors

dutchman

I heard a rumour that one of the teachers in our school was secretly a nun, but working in "plain clothes" if you see what I mean? Also that she'd been reported for interfering with a boy in a changing room and the headmaster had wanted to fire her but she went over his head to the Bishop and he overruled him.

The woman was really weird - especially after a few drinks at lunchtime - and the source was usually reliable so it was one of those rumours which might be true or it might not. Anyone who took her class at St Mary's can probably guess who I mean but I'm not going to name her just in case it isn't true.

Sky_Blue_Daz

A plain clothed nun, how boring does that sound?
Beige beige beige

Otis

There was an old guy round coundon called wet foot he was rumoured to have killed his family
Any way to more serious matters what were the cushions on this sofa like?

There used to be a bloke lived 4 doors down from me who wore size 16 shoes. He was known as Big Foot.

Actually, he had 2 nicknames. He was also called Subway because of the size of his manhood.

It was a footlong.

Users who are viewing this thread