best rumour you heard as a young un (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Well I've got a confession on the very rare occasion I take the Mrs shih tzu for a walk I only pretend to pick up the little fuckers shit (put the bag on me hand bend down and everything). And another thing in the last 3 years I've started to get a bend in me nob and I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctors

Get the grey matter sorted first...?

skybluedan

The only thing I can think of as a plus with a bendy nob is I could shag round corners........

Johnnythespider

The only thing I can think of as a plus with a bendy nob is I could shag round corners........

I shouldn't worry too much about your case of bendy knob, I've heard a rumour that you don't use it as a rule. On the p!us side it should be great if you ever get the urge to shag a corner settee.

skybluedan

I shouldn't worry too much about your case of bendy knob, I've heard a rumour that you don't use it as a rule. On the p!us side it should be great if you ever get the urge to shag a corner settee.

Corner settees are just not my type mate...........

skybluedan

not really a rumour but while just sitting on the loo I've just thought I've never seen a woman albino,seen loads of blokes
do women albinos even exist?

skybluejelly

When I was younger I was a dirty little fucker and I had a leather sofa in me bedroom which I used to make love too occasionly (between the cushions) and it got round think I may have told someone when pissed at youth club on thunderbirds. They called me Gordan the sofa

Did you ever swing the other way and go with the poofe

Otis

not really a rumour but while just sitting on the loo I've just thought I've never seen a woman albino,seen loads of blokes
do women albinos even exist?

I genuinely remember a bloke I worked with trying to work out what the capital of Albino was.

He was probably the dumbest bloke I have ever met, because I remember a discussion we were having about the solar system and the sun and planets and he walked in and said the earth was bigger than the sun.

I turned and laughed at him saying 'Course it's not. How the hell is the sun smaller than the earth?'

He simply looked out the window and pointed at the sun, replying with 'See! Look at the size of it. Much smaller.'

:claping hands:

There was also an eclipse of the sun at one point during our working relationship and the eclipse was going to be at 2 p.m. the following day. We were all excited to see it and the boss said we could all go out and look.

This Andy walked past and I shouted, 'Hey Andy, you going to watch the eclipse tomorrow?'

'What time is it?' he replied. '2 o'clock' said I. 'Oh right ....... 2 o'clock in the daytime or at night?'

:claping hands:

skybluedan

Otis without google who picks up a guide dogs shit?
i really cannot figure it out

Last edited:

Mr T - Sukka!

I know this is not the football thread but it was a rumour.

Robbie Keane was told to leave Coventry or he would have his legs broken by a well known doorman from Coventry.

Hucks had it away with Telfers wife.

Dont know if any ounce of truth in them?

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be fair I heard both those rumours I was also told the doorman was given a few quid too

skybluetony176

You think you've got problems. A mate of mine has a penis shaped like a corkscrew which has meant he's never lost his vaginity as it literally won't fit in a woman's vagina. You can imagine his joy when he eventually found a girl who's vagina was also corkscrew shaped. They quickly ended up in bed but the ultimate disappointment was the discovery that she had a left handed thread.

skybluetony176

I know this is not the football thread but it was a rumour.

Robbie Keane was told to leave Coventry or he would have his legs broken by a well known doorman from Coventry.

Hucks had it away with Telfers wife.

Dont know if any ounce of truth in them?

Heard the latter before. Like you I have no idea if it's true but was also told PT went to see GS and said its me or him so Hucks was sold.

Users who are viewing this thread