Bid for Wilson knocked back (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Don't you mean Grammar police?

Did your kids join you in your protest of not going to Northampton and did they then go to Northampton with you? Not a bad way of investing your 6 figure wage for an unskilled job.

You clearly have a salary obsession. I work for a private company that you mentioned and seemed to want kept nationalised

I'm employing someone for a clerical position to work for me and he's going to get a basic of £50,000.

Its private enterprise astute. You seem rather angry about it why?

Astute

You clearly have a salary obsession. I work for a private company that you mentioned and seemed to want kept nationalised

I'm employing someone for a clerical position to work for me and he's going to get a basic of £50,000.

Salary obsession? Wasn't me that told everyone on here that I earn a six figure pay for an unskilled job. You have no idea what I earn.

Just the same as it wasn't me that spent most of last season saying my way of protesting about our club going to Northampton was not going and then proudly letting everyone know I was going.

Grendel

Salary obsession? Wasn't me that told everyone on here that I earn a six figure pay for an unskilled job. You have no idea what I earn.

Just the same as it wasn't me that spent most of last season saying my way of protesting about our club going to Northampton was not going and then proudly letting everyone know I was going.

It's not an unskilled job or by definition everyone would do it and the only reason I said it was due to some denial by you regarding discussion regarding mosaic data in Scunthorpe. I suspect mosaic data is analysis that you have no experience in at all but still you decided your knowledge was better than a study which cost £29,750 plus VAT to commission.

As for proudly saying I went to Northampton, please show me that post.

Brighton Sky Blue

I went to a failing comprehensive. Its failing was ultimately summed up when I achieved a grade E in business studies and was congratulated by the headmaster as I was the first pass in the subject for 6 years. I had an A in history and they virtually got the red carpet out. I was the only one of my immediate friends who studied at university.

My school was shit.

Now I get why you make occasional references to my (private) education.

Astute

It's not an unskilled job or by definition everyone would do it and the only reason I said it was due to some denial by you regarding discussion regarding mosaic data in Scunthorpe. I suspect mosaic data is analysis that you have no experience in at all but still you decided your knowledge was better than a study which cost £29,750 plus VAT to commission.

As for proudly saying I went to Northampton, please show me that post.

You certainly have a select memory. You called Scunny a shithole. I agreed with Tony it isn't. And your statement was that it was an unskilled job you do. Was this bullshit as well?

The Gentleman

Well I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Richardson era. Unfortunately it is exactly that era that has led to this. Moron

Really? Have Sisu/Otium not had 7 years years to try and sort it out? Yes things ended up badly with previous regimes but to be where we are now and the prospect of things staying the same (or getting worse) is far more criminal in my opinion.

Samo

Really? Have Sisu/Otium not had 7 years years to try and sort it out? Yes things ended up badly with previous regimes but to be where we are now and the prospect of things staying the same (or getting worse) is far more criminal in my opinion.

Yes. Really.

ccfcway

Yes. Really.

how long will they be blamed for ?

If we go down again, still their fault ?

conference ?

Not sure many workplaces could get away with blaming what happened 7 years ago on the current success ?

skybluejelly

how long will they be blamed for ?

If we go down again, still their fault ?

conference ?

Not sure many workplaces could get away with blaming what happened 7 years ago on the current success ?

The political parties do it all the time.... Bad things happen ... It's the last regime ..good things happen it's down to them

Samo

I didn't bring Richardson up, someone else did and I commented, which I think is quite reasonable. Should we let him off because its been a while? I don't think so. As for this notion that talking about the past detracts from blame in the present, I am at a loss to comprehend such skewed logic.

Last edited:
L

limoncello

Ah I'm glad you've arrived because I was just thinking... what we need now is another fuckwit.

Top stuff mate. No need for the bad language though. makes you appear a bit uncouth

Grendel

You certainly have a select memory. You called Scunny a shithole. I agreed with Tony it isn't. And your statement was that it was an unskilled job you do. Was this bullshit as well?

No never said that. Never abused PWKH either. More lies. Also you have never studied Mosaic Data and have no clue as to what I am talking about.

Astute by name and not by nature.

Astute

No never said that. Never abused PWKH either. More lies. Also you have never studied Mosaic Data and have no clue as to what I am talking about.

Astute by name and not by nature.

You are so full of sh1t.

L

limoncello

We all agree that you are not a c^nt. Can't think of a use for you at all.

We all agree? Christ, you're beyond help. There's you and a few idiots,though to be quite honest, you're probably the thickest. 400 miles, 1200 kids, retire next week, drive top motors, fucking gifted goalkeeper, c**t.

Grendel

You are so full of sh1t.

But I know what I'm talking about.

The other slightly annoying thing is when you "like" some if those rather annoying posts by the likes of Spion Kop and no future with sisu when they say I'm not a fan.

That's annoying as you know I am don't you?

Selling off the utility companies was a serious error. However, you'd be very hard pushed to argue that the private companies you mention would even be in existence if they were still in public hands.

Governments are poor business owners.

Ted Heath had to Nationalise Rolls-Royce as they had gone bust under private ownership. The goverment kept them going proveing they were better business owners and then sold them off when they had got them running OK.

Grendel

Ted Heath had to Nationalise Rolls-Royce as they had gone bust under private ownership. The goverment kept them going proveing they were better business owners and then sold them off when they had got them running OK.

The automotive side was I believe nationalsed for about 2 years

Astute

We all agree? Christ, you're beyond help. There's you and a few idiots,though to be quite honest, you're probably the thickest. 400 miles, 1200 kids, retire next week, drive top motors, fucking gifted goalkeeper, c**t.

Hello :D

400 miles for what? I live 200 miles away but it takes me nearly an hour to get to the M6. Then I have to get past Manchester,Liverpool and Brum amongst others. So it takes minimum 4 hours.

7 Kids and a few people on here have met a few of them. We pay for them so we can have as many as we want. It is f^ck all to do with an idiot like you on how many I have.

So I have a few miles on the clock. Retire in 13 years 10 months. I will be 60. My youngest two will be 18 and 19. I was lucky to get into my companies final salary scheme 2 years before they closed it to new entrants to the company. Manual work is no good for elder people. But I suppose you will be able to work in a manual job forever.

Top motors? So other than the one in my pic that is 17 years old this year what top motors do I drive? Oh yes I have 2 people carriers of which I sold one yesterday and will be gone Tuesday. I have two other cars. My newest one is 11 years old. Oh yes top motors. Insurance premiums less than £800 a year for them all. Saab ragtop due in just over a week. £157 for the year. Ouch :p

Gifted GK? You love stretching things don't you. Yes I have got into every team I have ever tried to get into. But anyone half decent at football would do the same. I am average height for a GK. Still quite agile. Right knee is f^cked so goal kicks nowhere near as good as they were but can still throw the ball well over half the length of the pitch and put it where I want.

So now on to you. What are you any good at other than insulting people? Have you any aims in life other than insulting people? Or are you just an insult to the human race?

Astute

But I know what I'm talking about.

The other slightly annoying thing is when you "like" some if those rather annoying posts by the likes of Spion Kop and no future with sisu when they say I'm not a fan.

That's annoying as you know I am don't you?

I 'like' posts from everyone. Even you when you talk sense. So not very often :p If the vast majority of a post is good that is enough for me. I am not bothered what the rest of anyones thoughts are even if you think that the Ricoh should be handed to a hedge fund which I totally disagree with. Or even if you think that the Higgs charity should lose out.

Last season I offered to drive down to Coventry a few times and take you to a game of your choice. This was when you were on your Northampton boycott. You just ignored the threads where I offered and went onto other threads only. I think you are a supporter but have never met you before. Don't know anyone who knows you. And the offer of taking you to a game still stands. You will see that I am just a big softy the vast majority of the time :D

So how are you for an away day next season Grendie?

ccfctommy

I'll do it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Samo

You are going to pay someone 50k for clerical work?

Astute

You are going to pay someone 50k for clerical work?

And not done by a bird with legs all the way up to her neck that wears a scarf for a skirt. What a waste of money.

RPHunt

"I am a senior executive on a six figure salary and employ minions earning £50k p.a. I also spend all day, every day, posting on an internet football forum".

Do behave!

Users who are viewing this thread