Match Thread Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Apr (8 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

No I wanted us to be sensible. Thomas,MVE, simms, Wright have played a lot of football recently. Imagine if they got injured in a dead rubber like this and weren’t fit for the start of next season
Would need to be a pretty major injury to be out for over 3 months

Jamesimus

If only the club had a medical department to advise the manager onthe liklihood of that happening.
Until that day, let's rely on experts of SBT.

Don’t they all frequently wear heart rate monitors and trackers etc during training and some in games now? Obviously a good thing in terms of managing players load and seeing where they’re at.

steve101

Lack of under 21 centre backs ready to step up to the bench is a concern. Just an injury carrying Latibeudiere on the bench,

Blind-Faith

Bidwell can play CB at a push. Really surprised Collins is starting. I’m hoping the academy lads can get some minutes if we’re 2/3 up come 75 minutes

mmttww

I won’t coming from one of the biggest non entity posters on the forum

mr t dancing GIF

P.S. I have no clue what you're saying to me here.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Lack of under 21 centre backs ready to step up to the bench is a concern. Just an injury carrying Latibeudiere on the bench,

Agree, going to need to sign 2 quality Centre backs, cover for MvE, replacements for O'HARE, HAMER.

Users who are viewing this thread