Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Heartrate is through the roof. What a win, what a game, what a performance. Absolutely outstanding. Gyo, Hyam, Dabo, Moore, how the hell do you select a MOT . Can’t remember enjoying a half as much as I did for the 1st 45 for a long, long time.

Should’ve been out of sight and far more comfortable but who cares?! Bring on Reading. We’re really growing into this league. Proud, proud, Sky Blue tonight! Enjoy the win! PUSB 💙

Jamesimus

SlimNaiveAfricanelephant-max-1mb.gif

View attachment 21436

I'd take that come the end of the season.

Paxman II

Deserved, but worrying at the back at times. Moore played his part brilliantly. We must do what we did in the first 45 in the second 45. Allen was excellent first 45 but disappeared second half. Hamer brilliant for 60 minutes. We need key players back fit so we can have a bench that freshens things up when needed. Maetson did OK but Salter-Clarke needs more game time. Not better than Rose at this time.
Want to see Godden on the pitch who I'm sure would have been on the end of a couple.

clint van damme

Deserved, but worrying at the back at times. Moore played his part brilliantly. We must do what we did in the first 45 in the second 45. Allen was excellent first 45 but disappeared second half. Hamer brilliant for 60 minutes. We need key players back fit so we can have a bench that freshens things up when needed. Maetson did OK but Salter-Clarke needs more game time. Not better than Rose at this time.
Want to see Godden on the pitch who I'm sure would have been on the end of a couple.

You can't play at that intensity for 90 minutes

steve101

Oh my word, what a game! In the end a great win. Can't say playing one up front is a negative tactic after that! Some great performances but we have to thank Moore for keeping the points. Gyokeres was outstanding. Surprised that Robins subbed both left sided defenders at the same but we survived.

Danceswithhorses

So, 2 wins so far, and tbf we were robbed at Barnsley...played well there also, despite losing and we deserved at least a point.
Extra credits tonight for Moore, Sheaf and esp Allen, who all played really well

Perryccfc

Absolutely fantastic. Couple of sloppy moments at the back which I think can be forgiven so early on, we saw last year the defence got stronger and stronger. Difference this year (so far) is that we look far more capable going forward. Gyo will score 15+ this year, such a player. Sheaf and Hamer magnificent. Really really really enjoyed watching that.

CDK

SBA you did boys proud,great performance by the whole team gyo getting better by the game and learning the sole striker role special mention for COH ran the game.an early season away victory.
Bring on reading.

SeaSeeEffCee

Great win, and a mostly fantastic performance, even if we did loe control a bit for the last half an hour. That first haf was one of the best I've seen in years, how we didn't score more I'll never know.

Tommo1993

Jolly good. Having them dead and buried long before half time would’ve sufficed though. When Godden is up to scratch I expect Waghorn will be 4th choice striker.

PVA

Gyo, Hyam, Moore all class.

Hamer, Sheaf, Dabo really good too.

Should have been out of sight by half time but great 3 points and a good start to the season

Great result feel that left hand side defensively was poor today but we’ve got the 3 points and hopefully with more game time they’ll be up to speed. Up the fucking city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

Whatever he cost, Gyokeres looks a bargain, if he can learn to finish he will be a premier league player one day.
Moore is looking really good as well, as is Maatsen, so the recruitment is working well.
Salter needs to settle in, and I'm sure he will be class once he gets upto speed.

Perryccfc

If only we pinched that point at Barnsley, even though it could be argued we deserved all 3. There really would be some bed wetting then 😀

Users who are viewing this thread