Blackpool v Millwall (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Haven't seen a thread , anything but a millwall win acceptable right ?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Apparently we can all but be assured of a play off place if We win, watford win at Sunderland and Norwich avoid defeat at West Brom

regardless of tonight and Blackburn v Luton

Johhny Blue

There’s a good chance I’ll be around Millwall for their final game against Blackburn. Should I wear a Cov shirt?

Esoterica

Blackpool are effectively relegated if they lose, you'd think they will be fighting for their lives.

hamil99

Facebook User
There’s a good chance I’ll be around Millwall for their final game against Blackburn. Should I wear a Cov shirt?

Yes, and maybe try and add a white strip down the middle of your blue face, and if your trying that, you might as well try a slightly more sky blue for the rest 👌👌

Londonccfcfan

Millwall have been playing better recently although not picking up points. Thought they were lucky earlier in season when they were playing shite but picking up points. Funny old game.

Havnt got a clue what the score will be. Hoping blackpool will be up for it.

Astute

Millwall are something like 1 win in last 7. Why are people expecting them to win their last 2 games?

Beat Birmingham tomorrow and no side below 8th can catch us. So just Millwall, Sunderland and Blackburn could catch us.

Sunderland are just a point behind but still have to go to Preston. I wouldn't fancy their chances if Preston are still in with a shout.

Because of their GD Blackburn would need to win their remaining 2 games. Home to Luton won’t be easy.

Tommo1993

Millwall are something like 1 win in last 7. Why are people expecting them to win their last 2 games?

Beat Birmingham tomorrow and no side below 8th can catch us. So just Millwall, Sunderland and Blackburn could catch us.

Sunderland are just a point behind but still have to go to Preston. I wouldn't fancy their chances if Preston are still in with a shout.

Because of their GD Blackburn would need to win their remaining 2 games. Home to Luton won’t be easy.

Form is temporary and absolutely cannot be banked on.

Users who are viewing this thread