Blackpool v Millwall (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

Lose tomorrow and Sunderland win would need us to win at Middlesbrough and Sunderland lose to Preston or millwall draw v Blackburn ( unless Blackburn don’t win Monday then can beat millwall )

Robinshio

Could afford to lose then at Middlesbrough if Sunderland lose one or the Millwall Blackburn goes in our favour

Astute

Its truly ironic you’ve not understood Sunderland are the team that can stop us even if we win tomorrow and no other club
It's truly moronic how you jump on people's posts trying to make them look an idiot when you tried for a couple of years to drum up support on getting rid of Robins. You also kept jumping on my posts on this subject saying we had to win every game to have a chance of the playoffs. I tried to explain to you that teams had to play each other so points dropped each match day. You continued with your routine of trying to look as if you know what is happening. But you just don't have a clue.

I'll try my best to help your lack of intelligence.

Win today no team can catch us under 8th place. One of the places from 5th to 8th would already taken by us. So it would be a battle from 5th to 8th for us. So we have to look to do better than two of the clubs that are with us from 5th to 8th. So working out how two of these clubs will fail is quite important.

And a little side note. Only Sunderland can catch us if we win? Millwall are 2 points ahead of us with a game to go. The other two sides involved would also be able to catch us if they get a result their next game.

Mathematics is just not a subject you understand. Just like football isn't. The only thing you are good at is being rude and obnoxious. For this you have no peers.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

I was confident before the Millwall game tonight we would get in top 6, but after that result im not feeling so calm. Its either the result i didnt want to see or nerves as we are getting closer to the Brum game.
x 2 (I felt really positive, but the Millwall result (although hardly a surprise-albeit I didn't fancy them) turned me into Mr Negativity for a short while. To be fair it feels like 80% of the results have fallen for us recently.

Grendel

It's truly moronic how you jump on people's posts trying to make them look an idiot when you tried for a couple of years to drum up support on getting rid of Robins. You also kept jumping on my posts on this subject saying we had to win every game to have a chance of the playoffs. I tried to explain to you that teams had to play each other so points dropped each match day. You continued with your routine of trying to look as if you know what is happening. But you just don't have a clue.

I'll try my best to help your lack of intelligence.

Win today no team can catch us under 8th place. One of the places from 5th to 8th would already taken by us. So it would be a battle from 5th to 8th for us. So we have to look to do better than two of the clubs that are with us from 5th to 8th. So working out how two of these clubs will fail is quite important.

And a little side note. Only Sunderland can catch us if we win? Millwall are 2 points ahead of us with a game to go. The other two sides involved would also be able to catch us if they get a result their next game.

Mathematics is just not a subject you understand. Just like football isn't. The only thing you are good at is being rude and obnoxious. For this you have no peers.

Six teams go into the play offs

Millwall and Blackburn play each other in the last game. So both can’t catch us if we win so Sunderland are realistically thd only one preventing us going into the top 6

Millwall and Blackburn both couldn’t then go ahead of Coventry unless they draw and we lose about 10 - 0 on the final day

I have accepted West Brom can overtake on the final day if they win both and we fail to draw at Middlesbrough- that would require a 4 goal reversal as it stands so it’s an unlikely scenario - possible but unlikely

Sunderland are the big threat to a top 6 place

Brighton Sky Blue

Millwall and Blackburn play each other in the last game. So both can’t catch us if we win so Sunderland are realistically thd only one preventing us going into the top 6

Millwall and Blackburn both couldn’t then go ahead of Coventry unless they draw and we lose about 10 - 0 on the final day

I have accepted West Brom can overtake on the final day if they win both and we fail to draw at Middlesbrough- that would require a 4 goal reversal as it stands so it’s an unlikely scenario - possible but unlikely

Agree with that reasoning but PNE away is hardly an easy fixture. I can’t see Watford holding them today but stranger things have happened.

Astute

Did you not say Sunderland are the only club that can catch us if we win today?

The rest is down to results we have no control over. Seems like you disagreed with this also just to make one of your stupid points. All I have done is mention where things could go our way. And so far I have been very accurate. 5th place before last nights game and not won every game like you kept saying we had to.

Yes Sunderland are a threat. Point out where I have said differently. But as I have also pointed out they also have to go to Preston. Will be even more difficult if they get a result against Sheffield United who are already promoted and have nothing to play for.

Users who are viewing this thread