Block 15 - Closed off section (2 Viewers)

AndreasB

You really are full of shit!! as a regular Hiller I or the ones that went with me never called anyone a Scab, as for the whistle (never blown when City were on the attack) yes it was annoying but didn't actually hurt anyone.

I hope the next bottle hits you and then you can come on here and defend the offender hope they piss in it first .

It happened mate - more than once so no point you denying it. As for wishing violence towards a fellow fan...doesnt even need a comment.

block16

I didn't use 'scab' as an insult, just said the reasons why people called them that. I have no issue with them and think its sad how divided we still are over it. 'Scab' is a word used to describe people who go against the protest and whether you agree with the protest or not, from the viewpoint of that protest they were.

ajsccfc

Remember when we got out of Sixfields and put all the nonsense gang wars behind us? That was a good half hour.

rupert_bear

You won't get that type of behaviour at a Wasps match, shitting and pissing behind the scoreboard ffs! In fact you will quiet likely be sat next to an opposing fan drinking a beer while enjoying the action, no gestures to away fans sat 50 yards away either, I suppose it's a question of up bringing.

letsallsingtogether

Yeah I agree some of them may be, but at least they get it going and slurs like 'chavs' and 'got school on monday' are unnecessary. Just wish it was crammed in more often like the JPT games!

Most of us started in those areas of the ground, and we were also labeled the same that is the way it is. It's only a name who gets upset over that????

Anyway get back to class break is over:)

letsallsingtogether

It happened mate - more than once so no point you denying it. As for wishing violence towards a fellow fan...doesnt even need a comment.

Happened once those fans never came back again so stop talking shit and one or two going into sixfields were no better.

And I have been threatened more then once don't see me worrying about it,

You are the one defending the throwing of the bottle not me.

pusbccfc

Going under the scoreboard for Walsall - can't sit in my usual seats anymore, the silence is only broken by negative moaning, struggling to keep 10 year old son interested, lack of atmosphere at the Ricoh, going where I think there may be some

Good on.you.

hill83

You won't get that type of behaviour at a Wasps match, shitting and pissing behind the scoreboard ffs! In fact you will quiet likely be sat next to an opposing fan drinking a beer while enjoying the action, no gestures to away fans sat 50 yards away either, I suppose it's a question of up bringing.

It's not upbringing, it's just the way it is at football. I'm not shouting c**t and wanker signing people round Tesco, but get me in a football ground and it's full steam ahead.

RoboCCFC90

To be honest I sit under the scoreboard and try to create as good atmosphere possible on each occasion that said I think it's maybe a few idiots who have perhaps damaged any part of the stand.

I'd like to see the ground closed off to replicate the JPT nights more often as that's when the best atmosphere is created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

M&B Stand

Scoreboard should be in the opposite corner anyway, on one of the blank walls.
Currently its only suitable for the empty stands.
If your in the biggest and fullest East Stand you have to look left, and backwards, across fans to see it.

Bad decision who put it there.

Surely Wasps will replace it anyway, it's shit. Most people on benefits have bigger screens in their living rooms.

Skyblueweeman

Are people seriously slagging off the corner? They've been fantastic since we've been back trust a load of old miserable buggers to moan about them. Why go to a football match and moan that people are causing a bit of petty aggro? I suppose we should all just sit in silence on the half way line like the oap's from now on then? The games are so bloody dull atm that the only entertainment is the bit of noise they create. Some people on here just love to stir shit with our own fans these days its getting sad time to lighten up a bit!!

Why do you care? You're block 16 apparently!

Skyblueweeman

Before they all to the pub and play with each other and drinking each others urine. Oh, and that's not to mention eye gouging, spear tackles, punching etc in rugby.

Must be their up-bringing....

Last edited:

block16

No, because he respected why torch went. Come on keep up.

Did you even read my post? He was having a dig at people that went on the hill completely unprovoked, so I explained why people that went inside sixfields were called scabs by them. No malice in it mate was just explaining there reasoning

ecky

The woman in the Cov shop told me fans were using it as a toilet. I did see 2 drunk fans go behind the scoreboard for a while (at separate times, i dont think there was anything like that happening) and apparently, they found piss and shite behind the scoreboard, so thank them for ruining our fun

I have had the misfortune of sitting close to the scoreboard and vowed never again.
Some of the characters in there have to be seen & heard to be believed.

Somewhere in cov there must be a lot of interbreeding with the mono brow knuckle dragging I look like my cousin retards in there... with a vocabulary of 5 words your mum would die of if she heard...

ajsccfc

It's cringeworthy when someone whines about 'abusing fellow fans' as if that's sacrosanct. The only person here who hasn't done that is oldskyblue, and chances are he's sneakily calling us all cunts in some of his financial lingo paragraphs.

torchomatic

Would Block16 call me a scab to my face? Or would you call me a "pompous prick" to my face? And calling someone a "scab" isn't having a different opinion. You're not Son Of Spion, are you?

bit different calling someone a 'scab' to a twat? what makes me laugh, would torch call someone a twat face to face at the ground for a different opinion? no so why over the net?

block16

Would Block16 call me a scab to my face? Or would you call me a "pompous prick" to my face? And calling someone a "scab" isn't having a different opinion. You're not Son Of Spion, are you?

I didn't call anybody a scab, I said why people on the hill would call you a scab. In there eyes you were, whether I think you are or not is irrelevant because I'd respect anyone who still supports this shambles despite different opinions on petty arguments over who did/didn't go into sixfields. No need to call me a twat but unlike someone I'm not going to cry about it

torchomatic

Seems like (as usual) The Lurker is doing the crying for everyone else.

No need to call me a twat but unlike someone I'm not going to cry about it

Travs

while the terms 'scab' 'twat' and 'protest' are being thrown around so readily, I think people should remember that you could take the lowest six fields attendance, even knock off a few for alleged free tickets, and there were still many many more people who went in the ground than 'heroically' protested on the hill...

but what about the silent majority who were behind the protesters??? I guess they will be that same majority who will be there at the Ricoh if we get another sniff of Wembley, but don't actually care for the club at all really...

as for the people who graced the hill, I can only go on personal experience, which is 4 people who called me a scab and gave me a lot of aggro, only to run to the police when their aggro was met by a similar response from myself.... or the personal friends who turned into hillers and ripped the piss out of me for going in the ground. funnily enough they were all in there for the wolves match.... or the loony (I was later shocked to find was actually a grown adult) who's hobby was randomly blowing a whistle outside a football ground on cold evenings.

so much for fans coming together.

Ashdown

This thread needs shutting down, it's just another Cov on Cov farce again. There is obviously an age disparity here between the adjutants. I can get the younger fans wanting to create some noise and atmosphere, God knows the ground needs it and a bit of poor language is not going to kill anyone either or some edgy banter. However blatant vandalism and pointless destruction of your own stadium in your own City is going to be carried out by the same low bred idiots who will smash up bus shelters and gravestones and pelt firemen and show off about it to their mates. There is a difference between being rowdy and repulsive !

Users who are viewing this thread