Bobby thomas and liam Kitching (4 Viewers)

junglej13

Yep, cant see many wholesale changes next summer if we rectify the CM slot in Jan other than a couple of Wingers and a younger Godden

People need to realise aswell, Fadz, Kelly, and Moore more than likely released thats, a good chunk of wage we can chuck at a decent free agent to make us better before we even need to think of fees
You reckon any of these are done @Saddlebrains ? Hoping we get the midfielder sorted early in the window

shmmeee

Has anytime he's gone forward resulted in a goal against?

Not about him going forward. He has a habit of dribbling to nowhere, and his distribution isn’t great, plus he scares the crap out of me at least once a game. Whether good he’s good though and still young.

Frostie

Not about him going forward. He has a habit of dribbling to nowhere, and his distribution isn’t great, plus he scares the crap out of me at least once a game. Whether good he’s good though and still young.
He gifted Leeds 2 very presentable chances early on but then was colossal after & rightly MotM.

It does seem to be something that affects him early on in matches, whether it's a lack of concentration, too hyped up or it just takes him a little while to get to grips with the game.

Evo1883

When ypu consider the amount of high risk balls he plays between the lines to try and break a teams press and get the team forward , completing basically 8 passes from every 10 isn't bad at all

SBAndy

He gifted Leeds 2 very presentable chances early on but then was colossal after & rightly MotM.

It does seem to be something that affects him early on in matches, whether it's a lack of concentration, too hyped up or it just takes him a little while to get to grips with the game.

Yes he’s a slow starter. But I’m starting to see enough that he’ll improve on a decent trajectory.

Danceswithhorses

That’s for amortisation purposes to help them get around FFP regulations, it’s bound to bite them on the backside at some point.
Yes it was, but haven't PL have now changed it to maximum 5 years amortisation, to stop that Chelsea nonsense ?

MalcSB

Yes it was, but haven't PL have now changed it to maximum 5 years amortisation, to stop that Chelsea nonsense ?
Don’t know, haven’t seen that.

Edit - looked it up and there was a vote to change the rules 12 December 23. Will be interesting to see if anyone does continue to offer such long contracts as it could still bit them on the backside,

SBbucks

Don’t know, haven’t seen that.

Edit - looked it up and there was a vote to change the rules 12 December 23. Will be interesting to see if anyone does continue to offer such long contracts as it could still bit them on the backside,

But the change isn’t retrospective, so Chelsea can continue to amortise their existing contracts over 8 years (or whatever the length of the contract). In fact, Chelsea voted in favour of the change, thus preventing anyone else copying them. The maximum amortisation period going forward is 5 years for new signings, although of course anyone can continue to write contracts of 8, 10 (or any number of years) if they want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkybluesBenny

With the talk of the sakamoto song who thinks these 2 deserve their own too.

Anyways opinions?

To the Kaiser chiefs ruby song

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

oooooooo

Centre back for the city

Oooooooo

The things that your doing doing to me

Oooooooo

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

Oh Liam kitchings magic

He wears a magic hat

He is our number 15, he's solid at the back.

He kicks it with his left and tackles with his right and when we win promotion we'll sing this song all night.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

honestken

But the change isn’t retrospective, so Chelsea can continue to amortise their existing contracts over 8 years (or whatever the length of the contract). In fact, Chelsea voted in favour of the change, thus preventing anyone else copying them. The maximum amortisation period going forward is 5 years for new signings, although of course anyone can continue to write contracts of 8, 10 (or any number of years) if they want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am sure King said during the forum a few weeks ago that most of our new signings have options for a year contract extension in the clubs favour.

baldy

Anyways opinions?

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

oooooooo

Centre back for the city

Oooooooo

Oooooooo

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

Oh Liam kitchings magic

He wears a magic hat

He kicks it with his left and tackles with his right and when we win promotion we'll sing this song all night.

Shut up

Martin180

Anyways opinions?

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

oooooooo

Centre back for the city

Oooooooo

Oooooooo

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby

Oh Liam kitchings magic

He wears a magic hat

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Astute

Length of contract is totally meaningless. It’s the T’s and C’s that are relevant. Extend and improve. Kitching in particular needs to be retained.
🤔

Why extend on more money when he is our player for 4 years?

But if we make it to the Prem we would need to look at current contracts. But this could already be in the contract.

Astute

Sorry, my apologies, players always see their contacts out don’t they. You can have someone on a 20 year deal. Means nothing.
So if his 4 year contract means nothing why extend and give a bigger wage? Because as you say it would mean nothing still.

Cally Fedora

🤔

Why extend on more money when he is our player for 4 years?

But if we make it to the Prem we would need to look at current contracts. But this could already be in the contract.
He’s not our player for four years. He’s our player until he moves elsewhere. We have to make that less likely/palatable for him.

Users who are viewing this thread