Bombard the Northampton chairman (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

David Cardoza, Northampton's chairman has admitted there has been contact regarding a ground share agreement with Coventry but nothing has been agreed as yet. Can I suggest we bombard him with letters and e mails urging him to re-think any such plans.

lifelongcityfan

Like we don't have hooligans too. You'll quickly lose solidarity with our fans receptive to your plight with this idiocy.

its a small minority....the vast majority of City fans are well behaved. dont get put off by a vocal minority on here

@richh87

Like we don't have hooligans too. You'll quickly lose solidarity with our fans receptive to your plight with this idiocy.

Not your fault, but it is your board's fault if they help SISU out.

I don't back any violence towards anyone, but I'd quite like Coventry fans to slate Joy Sepalla personally - she's the one behind all this.

NTFC

We are 50-50 for against really but that will soon change if you start acting like tw*ts and issuing threats.

NTFC

TBF I've seen nothing constructive and concrete from your fans towards us having solidarity with you. Someone from your Trust needs to ring ours and ask them to speak out publically against the move.

rupert_bear

Please don't misunderstand me I am not advocating violence at all, achieves nothing but having a few thousand unhappy disgruntled people together it is almost inevitable. There is talk of fans just turning up at Sixfields but not going in, just been mentioned again on Talksport and having upto 11 night games I fear the worse

mark82

You must avoid displacing your hatred towards SiSU onto our club.

No one is blaming your fans. Your board (assuming they own the stadium) have a case to answer but no one will feel ill will towards your fans as such. All I have seen in that respect is one post which you twisted well out of context (which I will assume is misunderstanding rather than malice).

Samo

Steady on chaps. No fans to blame here... just some suited wankers.

Cobblers36

You'll fast lose the support of us and the football community if you 'wreck our stadium' or travel to cause violence. Your best thing to do is not come to Northampton, not to protest, not to watch games, not to watch from the hill, nothing. However I suspect lots won't realise that and that is because while they won't admit it they love the chance to cause trouble and be 'lads'.

Some very idiotic comments on here from a few. Sad to see really.

Bennets Afro

I've heard off a few people that certain areas of our fans will buy tickets to the home games and cause as much damage as possible to sixfields. Threats or beer talk, I don't know

Womble

Cobblers, come on, its not going to happen. It's just a bit of frustration. However I think a good strong show of support together by both trusts will put any such fears to rest. I would steer clear of taking such opinions to heart... I said I was going to set fire to stadiummkcunts when we played them.. I didn't go in and instead sold fanzines outside occasionally shouting "franchise customers" at random passers by. However the filth reckoned we damaged seats... If putting offensive stickers on seats is wrecking their stadium.. Then yeah...

rupert_bear

Football fans can be a disgrace but not all fans are reasonable and are unlikely to go mob handed but in small groups, that's what they do now. Twenty like minded nasties can cause all sorts of problems. I sincerely hope they don't but for some people their football club is their life, we have one bloke apparently going or has gone on hunger strike over this.

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

Football fans can be a disgrace but not all fans are reasonable and are unlikely to go mob handed but in small groups, that's what they do now. Twenty like minded nasties can cause all sorts of problems. I sincerely hope they don't but for some people their football club is their life, we have one bloke apparently going or has gone on hunger strike over this.

On match-days only, but will be having a protein drink.

Though he's apparently ill with cancer now, so he shouldn't even do that really, best to get himself fit first.

Users who are viewing this thread