Bombard the Northampton chairman (1 Viewer)

mattylad

The idiots will go, get pissed and look for trouble just as they did at spurs. They will use the ground share as a reason.

lordsummerisle

The idiots will go, get pissed and look for trouble just as they did at spurs. They will use the ground share as a reason.

Think White Hart Lane might be a bit big for us mate!!!!

Lol!!!

(Well _brian_ not been around today so thought I'd fill in for him).

letsallsingtogether

I believe that they will go and watch/protest because they love the club just don't agree on what action to take nothing to do with violence I haven't seen any since the Chelsea match and they started that.

Your best thing to do is not come to Northampton, not to protest, not to watch games, not to watch from the hill, nothing. However I suspect lots won't realise that and that is because while they won't admit it they love the chance to cause trouble and be 'lads'.

Some very idiotic comments on here from a few. Sad to see really.

rupert_bear

Keep onto the chairman get him to back down the ground share doesn't happen. David cardoza is his name, letter, text, e-mail anything

mattylad

I have sent an email this morning to the Northampton supporters trust, football league, minister for sport, minister for sport and culture, Nikki the EMP and the Nuneaton MP who has raised it already in the commons. We got to keep widening the circle so the spot light remains on us.

Last edited:

Astute

The best thing we can do is show SISU they have fucked up badly. This could be by crowds being in the hundreds. Then they get rid of Fisher and try and make peace with us fans. Causing trouble could have the media and anyone on our side soon against us.

Sba180

my take on it is NTFC will go out of business. here's the scenario. SISU move us to northants, dont pay the rent costing NTFC dearly, Town go into admin, CCFC is moved forever, SISU get sixfields on the cheap and redevelop it. Two clubs gone. good luck with your new tenants.....or am i being too cynical?

SunZoomSpark

Northampton Town know exactly what sort of company they are dealing with in SISU....their history etc...and they also know the outrage it would cause....this has been a slow burner with all the Walsall talk etc.....and yet they have chosen to discuss and seemingly get some way down the line (is this to help finance the redevelopment of Sixfields??)......taking into account the recent history of Northampton prior to Sixfields, and the struggle supporters groups went through..... i find it quite disturbing the club is willing to go down this route.............therefore, whilst i dont blame the fans of Northampton primarily, the club itself is guilty here of chasing pound signs whilst helping to squash another club and their fans into the ground......if Northampton fans do not also protest then they are complicit in this too.....

chiefdave

my take on it is NTFC will go out of business. here's the scenario. SISU move us to northants, dont pay the rent costing NTFC dearly, Town go into admin, CCFC is moved forever, SISU get sixfields on the cheap and redevelop it. Two clubs gone. good luck with your new tenants.....or am i being too cynical?

nothing would surprise me and i think it's fair to say those in charge of NTFC don't realise who they're dealing with, if they did they would have walked away! They may think everything is above board and water tight but this is SISU we're talking about, something will happen down the line and you can be sure NTFC will regret the day they ever made this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread