Bournemouth tickets (2 Viewers)

BornSlippySkyBlue

On sale now. Does anyone know how you go about purchasing more than one together? Trying to get one for me and my son (accounts are linked) but when I select 2 tickets it says there are no options available. Do I have to log in as him and buy 2 totally separate ones?

Jamiepwns

On sale now. Does anyone know how you go about purchasing more than one together? Trying to get one for me and my son (accounts are linked) but when I select 2 tickets it says there are no options available. Do I have to log in as him and buy 2 totally separate ones?
Keep refreshing, it's likely all tickets are currently in people's baskets but some will time out so they'll go back on sale.

BornSlippySkyBlue

just log in on your account but make sure you can ‘assign’ tickets to people in your network, not just ‘manage’ them.
Yeah, I’ve bought for him before with no issues just wasn’t sure if it was the same for games with 1 per season ticket. Pretty sure I’ve got it all set up ok now, I’m thinking it just sold out very quickly and that’s why loads have missed out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

skybluelee

Yeah, I’ve bought for him before with no issues just wasn’t sure if it was the same for games with 1 per season ticket. Pretty sure I’ve got it all set up ok now, I’m thinking it just sold out very quickly and that’s why loads have missed out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking at Twitter there seems to be a system issue. Can't believe they are sold out yet. I'd keep persevering if you can.

pusbccfc

Next year they should bring in a caps system for the initial sales period. Seems crazy that people who go every away game and struggling for these tickets.

Jamiepwns

Cheers, do I need to be logged in as my son or should it allow as many as I’ve got in my network do you know?
Sorry for the late response, you can buy as many tickets as there are people in your network, you just assign them to the other people. They do have to have the right privileges though, i.e. correct level of ST or membership.

So if you and your boy are both ST holders, you can buy one for you and assign the other to him.

shmmeee

Next year they should bring in a caps system for the initial sales period. Seems crazy that people who go every away game and struggling for these tickets.

They should have an away priority membership instead of tying it to home attendance with season tickets. But even so 1,300 is less than our average away following so there was always going to be some missing out.

A club at this level having an 11k stadium is a joke frankly.

SlowerThanPlatt

They should have an away priority membership instead of tying it to home attendance with season tickets. But even so 1,300 is less than our average away following so there was always going to be some missing out.

What do you want them to do about it? It’s suitable for their fanbase

shmmeee

What do you want them to do about it? It’s suitable for their fanbase

I’d like them to stop funding a club that clearly can’t support their spend ideally. I know it’s just a symptom of the game but the fact they get half out crowds but spend probably ten times as much pisses me off.

SAJ

I think we can all appreciate that some people were going to miss out given we only had 1300 tickets available. However there should be a system where those who attend most or all away matches are prioritised. All Premier Clubs do it and sell through ticketmaater so it’s obviously achievable.

pusbccfc

I'd happily pay £20 at the start of a season to gain priority to away tickets.

Even if it was an hour earlier than season tickets.

They could cap the memberships at a 1000.

shmmeee

I think we can all appreciate that some people were going to miss out given we only had 1300 tickets available. However there should be a system where those who attend most or all away matches are prioritised. All Premier Clubs do it and sell through ticketmaater so it’s obviously achievable.

I agree. I think it’s ridiculous I, someone who never goes away, gets first dibs on away tickets.

shmmeee

I suspect the club looks at it from a narrow financial perspective in that the don’t make money away but do at home so use away tickets to incentivise season tickets sales rather than looking from a fan service perspective.

I’d love to see any evidence that a significant number of people buy STs for priority away access.

Evo1883

The only way forward is to accumulate caps or points for away travel .

Thankfully it would only need to be used 2 or 3 times a season

richnrg

Yea they haven't sold out every home match , fluctuating between 9 and 12000
Bournemouth have actually sold out all of their matches for the past 6 seasons. Not all ticket holders have turned up recently (Covid I guess), but all available tickets have been sold for every game so far this season.

Evo1883

Bournemouth have actually sold out all of their matches for the past 6 seasons. Not all ticket holders have turned up recently (Covid I guess), but all available tickets have been sold for every game so far this season.

Tickets sold as with any club go onto the attendance though , regardless of wether they show up or not ??

A fluctuation of 3000 with an away end of 1300 suggests they do not sell out

They will however sell out against us as they've just issued the remaining tickets

Last edited:

richnrg

tommy hutch legend

Tickets sold as with any club go onto the attendance though , regardless of wether they show up or not ??

A fluctuation of 3000 with an away end of 1300 suggests they do not sell out

They will however sell out against us as they've just issued the remaining tickets
All tickets gone now was in the que

Londonccfcfan

I'd happily pay £20 at the start of a season to gain priority to away tickets.

Even if it was an hour earlier than season tickets.

They could cap the memberships at a 1000.

Really good idea.

Cap the memberships according to the smallest away allocation that given season.

Ie this season Luton. 1000.

Evo1883

Really good idea.

Cap the memberships according to the smallest away allocation that given season.

Ie this season Luton. 1000.

It's not a good idea when we are averaging 1900

Cap or points based system

People would moan if they missed on a membership too btw

Why should I potentially miss out on a membership when I haven't missed over 5 away games in 7 years ?

eastwoodsdustman

Luckily I've got mine but I know a few who also go to every game home and away that have missed out here. I think the club really ought to have put some sort of priority/points system in place for Luton, This match and maybe the Fulham game depending on allocation as it seems unfair on some of the regulars.

Users who are viewing this thread