Bouwe Bosma - Confirmed Signing (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Think Robins may have a surprise up his sleeve for rb
I'm voting for one of:
1) Roland Nilsson brought back out of retirement
2) Stuart Beavon's mysterious absence in 2018 was due to his intensive retraining as a RB
3) Robins' has come up with a tactical masterplan and is going to play a back 3 but instead of a 3 CBs it will be a regular back 4 without a RB

shmmeee

Come on you two!

What are Internet forums for if not to post up any old shit? Even if it’s true no one will believe you. Spit it out.

donald_trumps

One thing is for sure that looking at Robins' list of signings and targets, we are really giving promotion to the Championship a really good go!

Mucca Mad Boys

donald_trumps

As I understand it SISU have full confidence in Robins after last season and have given him the full backing to go ahead and build a top top League 1 side. Exciting season ahead for us all.

Cavan O'Doherty

As I understand it SISU have full confidence in Robins after last season and have given him the full backing to go ahead and build a top top League 1 side. Exciting season ahead for us all.
To be fair the team doesn’t need much adjustment. The top end of the pitch should be focussed on more than the defence as that’s the difference between the top teams and the lower teams. Your defence in league one doesn’t have to be anything special, players like Davies, Hyam, Willis etc will do a good enough job.

Otis

My info is GK/RB/CD/DM/RW/ST

Just a few targets!! lol

Here's a few more.
giphy.gif

TomRad85

Ok so we're playing the game where we try and slowly extract information from you... i'll bite.
Have the players been mentioned in previous rumour threads on this forum?

better days

Ok so we're playing the game where we try and slowly extract information from you... i'll bite.
Have the players been mentioned in previous rumour threads on this forum?
It's more that I don't want to scupper it if it gets out
If it comes off everyone will be very happy and it will be a coup for Robins
And no it won't require the sale of any of our players

Grendel

It's more that I don't want to scupper it if it gets out
If it comes off everyone will be very happy and it will be a coup for Robins
And no it won't require the sale of any of our players

Akubu is coming out of retirement

Users who are viewing this thread