Boxing Day (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

They opened block 12 for home fans
this is my recollection as well, they opened apart of the "away" stand for home fans but didn't open 13 as they claimed they were worried about people moving from 14 to the south stand.

CBS16

So 12 is segregation, then 1 block in the opposite corner, probably 2000 tops in segregation so should be over 30000 mark ?

pusbccfc

So 12 is segregation, then 1 block in the opposite corner, probably 2000 tops in segregation so should be over 30000 mark ?

If the hospitality sells well it could be higher than the 30,000 against Birmingham but from what I gather they've taken hospitality off sale?

bigfatronssba

I think this will be slightly lower than the Birmingham game. Wednesday have 500 tickets less than Brum did and the balcony will probably still have quite a few empty seats due to the poor take up of boxes.

I’m guessing 29.5k

Still good though. As fans we can only buy what is offered to us

CV22SBA

Only lower tier. Upper tier went off sale on Tuesday as it had 2pm deadline to arrange food packages. The blues game last season had ticket only sales on the balcony, this wasn’t an option for Boxing Day so unfortunately it will be half empty.

CV22SBA

So will this coukd be a record attendance for us in the league? In the championship?
No it will be lower than blues last season as they had 500 extra allocation and the balcony was sold out.

Not sold tickets.
Block 6 = 626
Block 7 = 887
Block 12 = 447
Balcony approx 500

Covkid1968#

Especially as you and I live in Festering Cobland County.
They're batches you peasants, plain and simple BATCHES.
Haha… I know. But you can take the girl out of Liverpool

skybluecam

looks like theres less than 50 seats left for sale right now.

Are there any other blocks that could potentially be opened?

Users who are viewing this thread