Bradford match thread (1 Viewer)

Noggin

Cue tumble weed scenes when we win 3-0

I don't see why, alot of the negativity is due to a small squad and that shouldn't be affecting us on game one, combined with the fact that Bradfords recruitment this season seems to have been a mess there is every reason to believe we can win this game even if you are worried about how we will do over the season. Losing would be a worry though.

Pete in Portugal

any news on no fleck?

Didn't SP say there were a couple of 1st team players who needed to work on their fitness levels after the match last Saturday. Then Miller and Fleck both played for 60mins in the mid-week U21 match against Vile, and they are both on the bench today. Added to that, he now has good alternatives to choose from. Could be co-incidence of course.

lordsummerisle

2-0 Cov, one in each half from Tudgay, scored in 32nd and 79th minute.

Somebody will buy s match programme, leave it under their seat and only remember after leaving the ground.

Grendel

Shall we open a book on the first "didnt know we were playing" post?

Are we playing today? Just not interested any more.

hill83

Not interested in this at all, I'm only posting this because I dropped my laptop and it somehow landed on this website and thread and posted on it's own.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Will try to keep updates on here. But once again my battery is being shit, and I also have a massive post in my way so some play will be missed (or I'll be randomly swaying from one side of the pole to the other and I can't blame alcohol!! I feel a complaint email coming on! Not like I didn't buy my ticket early!!)

LJC_CCFC

Retaining possession but a lot going sideways

Don't think McQuoid has been with us long enough yet to but into our play as we've not yet trained him to stop running :D (that's not a bad thing btw). He's running all over and always looking for the ball,

Sounds promising

Users who are viewing this thread