Brazil v Germany (1 Viewer)

turlykerd

I'm genuinely looking forward to this one.....

Any predictions??

I'm going for Germany on penalties

Otis

How on earth does Muller keep getting away with not getting yellow cards?

Incredible. Clearly pulled a player back cynically.

Otis

Brazil's defence is parting like the Red Sea. Awful, awful defending.

Almost like a training game this.

Otis

And I don't think this German side is that good either. Shown a number of frailties during this campaign.

Otis

Surely, surely some of the players couldn't have thrown this game could they?

Looks really suspicious that a side could be SO bad, especially the semi final of the World Cup. It really is being played out like a ex player's exhibition match.

Beggars belief.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Wunderbar.

Spent two years recently working in Germany, thought they peaked about 1 year ago.
Wrong on that!

Brazil never a semi final team but neither were South Korea in 2002.

The Reverend Skyblue

Brazils defence is making our defence look like the Arsenal back four the season they went undefeated

I tell you what I would rather have Andy Webster than that awful carthorse David Luiz

Del Boy 82

Brazil

It's like watching a cov first half away performance this! Watch out for a deverstating come back in the second half!! Ccfc style! Ha ha. Good time to ditch the Brazil away kit.

The Reverend Skyblue

When I was fourteen I watched my mates play against Long Buckby and lose 40-1 ,and I swear they went 1-0 up. The team they played for was called Souldern, a little village near where I lived

Their defence was better than what I have seen tonight

Otis

Sorry, but have to say I totally disagree with Alan Shearer and totally agree with Alan Hansen.

'Brilliant, outstanding' says Shearer.

'Just how many bad mistakes do you want in one move here? 26?' Replies Hansen.

I think any team in the World Cup would beat Brazil tonight. If you give players that sort of time and make those sorts of mistakes you are going to lose every single game.

withnail

Won't be singing "It's just like watching Brazil" next season (unless we start diving).

stupot07

Sorry, but have to say I totally disagree with Alan Shearer and totally agree with Alan Hansen.

I think any team in the World Cup would beat Brazil tonight. If you give players that sort of time and make those sorts of mistakes you are going to lose every single game.

I agree with your disagreement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

David Luiz needs to find another position. Clearly very talented but a complete waste of skin defensively.

You would think he was a youngster the way he plays but he's 27 and should really be at his peak now. And PSG spend £50m on him... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

turlykerd

I've got to listen to Steve macmanamanaman and he's just ripped into Brazil since the first goal

dongonzalos

e3ymype3.jpg

stupot07

7-0 lol. .

Otis

Sorry, but one word keeps coming into my head.

Fix! Can't be surely can it?

Wonder if anyone anywhere has had a bet on a 0-7 scoreline. :thinking about:

Johnnythespider

Sorry, but one word keeps coming into my head.

Fix! Can't be surely can it?

Wonder if anyone anywhere has had a bet on a 0-7 scoreline. :thinking about:
I don't think so Otis. I think we have just seen what good movement can do to a not very good defence.

Users who are viewing this thread