As it stands:

Half time across the league.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 118

kg82

SW do you notice anything differently from away performances to home performances? I'm sure if we were playing them at home we would be losing by now

I don't see how if they haven't had an effort on target? But I get what you mean - although 4 points from our last 2 home games!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
SW do you notice anything differently from away performances to home performances? I'm sure if we were playing them at home we would be losing by now

I do think it's a confidence thing with the players.

Away from home, we have a smaller following, and there are not usually many negative chants (boo's etc) which we tend to get at home. Not saying there is always booing and every home supporter is negative (although tbf what have we had to be positive about in recent times? ;) ). So think they feel less pressure playing away. Strange really considering it's their profession and as with every profession, your going to get negativity from your customers in every walk of life!

The performances themselves are just as inconsistent at times as they are at home.

Hopefully with a bit of work in the summer and Mowbray staying on that will change next season. Not expecting miracles but we can't have a repeat of this season

torchomatic

Christ Pennington. Let's get the draw. Both teams would be happy with that.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Willis booked for no reason at all (although sure the ref has one; probably that he has Bristol in his acci).

Touched the ball heavily but ran onto it, won the ball fairly but because he made contact with their man he made the most of it and conned the ref

torchomatic

Come on City!

Users who are viewing this thread