Brizzle Match Thread (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

The champions (Wolves) came to Sixfields last season expecting a party and 4/5-0 romp, a very poor City side managed by a very poor manager secured a 1-1 draw http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27084478

So, 7-0 Bristol City then.
I hope we don't get a pasting as the young players might take ages to get over it.
Bristol put 6 past Bradford in the week no mean feat as Bradford are good at home,so let's hope they ease up a bit tomorrow. But our big game is Crewe at home but we want to go into that not after a walloping !

LJC_CCFC

I hope we don't get a pasting as the young players might take ages to get over it.
Bristol put 6 past Bradford in the week no mean feat as Bradford are good at home,so let's hope they ease up a bit tomorrow. But our big game is Crewe at home but we want to go into that not after a walloping !

Realistically speaking I think it will probably be a tight win for Brizzle. We've shown under Mowbray (and at times during the season) that we can compete with those teams at the top, so hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves.

Paxman II

I fear for us today. I think even TM may not be able to put the kibosh on Bristol's day in front of their own fans.

Gazolba

I predict it will be a tight game, probably end up 1-1 until quite late, then as we tire they will make it 2-1. Proschwitz to get his first goal for us.

Astute

I think we will lose today. They are at home to celebrate being Division 3 champions. But we will be happy as the other results will go our way and we will be 4 points outside the bottom 4 with only 2 games to play meaning we only need a point at home against Crewe to secure our Division 3 status.

Otis

Bristol City comfortable 2-0 win to secure top spot I'm afraid!

They have already secured top spot.

To not do so they would need to lose every game left and Preston would have to win every game left and there would also need to be a massive swing in goal difference.

They are champions.

Sneaky 3-2 win for us. :D Reda to get 2.

skybluelee

They have already secured top spot.

To not do so they would need to lose every game left and Preston would have to win every game left and there would also need to be a massive swing in goal difference.

They are champions.

Sneaky 3-2 win for us. :D Reda to get 2.

The fact that they aren't officially champions yet will mean they will be 100% focused on turning us over to ensure the official celebrations can begin this afternoon. If PNE had lost last night the Brizzle party would have already started and we would have had more chance of catching them off guard.

Otis

The fact that they aren't officially champions yet will mean they will be 100% focused on turning us over to ensure the official celebrations can begin this afternoon. If PNE had lost last night the Brizzle party would have already started and we would have had more chance of catching them off guard.

Well true, but they surely know they are champions. It would be a near but impossible set of results for them to be anything but.

They already know they have done it.

Hobo

Bristol City 4-0 and we will be back in the sweat zone.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just having Brekkie then off to the pub by the train station,Then train to Parson street.
Lovely sunshine down here !!!
2-2 i reckon Reda to score anytime @7/1

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr T - Sukka!

Just a case of how many.

5 or 6 nil Bristol City.

Teams get alot of chances vs CCFC.
But most are poor and dont take them due to lack of quality.

BCFC have the quality and will take them chances.

SlowerThanPlatt

@richardajkeys: Hoping to make B City wait to celebrate Lge 1 title. Wonder if anyone at Cov still thinks it was a good idea to turn Cotterill down?

Users who are viewing this thread