Transfer Rumour Burroughs loan to Ross County (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Good loan move for him

PVA

Good move for him, hope he does well.

Not convinced he'll be good enough for the Championship but really hope to be proven wrong.

djr8369

Hope he plays regularly and will be interesting to see in what positions they use him as we’ve used him as a bit of a utility player.

win9nut

Must try the battered haggis in a local chippy.

giphy.gif

TomRad85

They sell us Reid, we loan them Burroughs.. maybe we're trying to build some bridges. Good move for him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hobo

They sell us Reid, we loan them Burroughs.. maybe we're trying to build some bridges. Good move for him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Malky Mackay got to work with him at Scotland's U23's and was impressed with potential and versatility.

Liquid Gold

Ross County, not a bad club and have done impressively well to climb up the league with their limited resources. Play in Dingwall, the other side of the Firth to Edinburgh so they lose a lot of fans and coverage to Hibs and Hearts. I do remember seeing them lose 4-1 to East Stirling in the Scottish 4th Div as it was then, back in the early 90s. Couldn't see half the East Stirling goals as the pitch was covered in fog and everything past halfway was a silhouette :)

Also current players include ex-Cov Dominic Samuel and a Mr Charles-Cook (though it's his brother Regan, not Reice)
they're in the highlands near Inverness are they not?

Happy_Martian

they're in the highlands near Inverness are they not?

Yes, Inverness. I knew they were on the opposite side of a river mouth to one "big" town. Moray Firth and not Firth of Forth. Too busy remembering the day we had up there, forgot where we went. And I should remember as the group I was in even went to Inverness Caly the week before.

Oh well, I've deleted my embarrassment. And will now skulk off into the shadows with an AA map of Scotland as a forever reminder :(

Liquid Gold

Yes, Inverness. I knew they were on the opposite side of a river mouth to one "big" town. Moray Firth and not Firth of Forth. Too busy remembering the day we had up there, forgot where we went. And I should remember as the group I was in even went to Inverness Caly the week before.

Oh well, I've deleted my embarrassment. And will now skulk off into the shadows with an AA map of Scotland as a forever reminder :(
Not good enough. Tattoo “Ross county are near Inverness” on your wrist

Tea & Busquets

As I said for Rochdale it would be nice to build some kind of partnership with Ross County, they gave us Reid so surely they have more to offer.

CDK

Good luck to jack ,feel it'll be a good move for him and from what we've seen I'm sure he will come back a better player.

Tea & Busquets

I think it was all a bit to much for Da Costa today - don’t write him off , he will come good . Maybe it was the occasion
I liked what I saw during preseason, but i don’t say this fully because he was not good today, but because Dabo is the better player, and I think Burroughs could have a great season and start to fulfill his potential which he will need game time to do so, where does that leave Dacosta?

Users who are viewing this thread