Transfer Rumour Burroughs loan to Ross County (1 Viewer)

long way home

For any squad to improve the players at the bottom end of your squad have to be moved out. Players like Pask, Allen and Shipley are right on the bubble and in the end will be let go.

Another is Drysdale, if he is behind Pask and Pask was told to find another club not sure where it leaves him. The next few signings will be the writing on the wall for more than a few. De Costa like Shipley may have a better chance of hanging around a bit as they do add a little flexibility. But I would expect a few more loans out next week.

CanadianCCFC

I liked what I saw during preseason, but i don’t say this fully because he was not good today, but because Dabo is the better player, and I think Burroughs could have a great season and start to fulfill his potential which he will need game time to do so, where does that leave Dacosta?
League 2

Happy_Martian

Came on in the second half today and BBC has him as their best player

Posted this in the Loan Player thread. Came on at half time, County already 3-0 down to Hibs. Jack's presence must have done something as Hibs didn't score again.

slowpoke

I think it was all a bit to much for Da Costa today - don’t write him off , he will come good . Maybe it was the occasion
I still can’t work him out certainly not a full back but at times going forward from deep he looks a real player but today his final ball was awful. Needs to up his game and quick can’t carry passengers in this division.

Brighton Sky Blue

I still can’t work him out certainly not a full back but at times going forward from deep he looks a real player but today his final ball was awful. Needs to up his game and quick can’t carry passengers in this division.

He needs emphasising that he doesn’t have to hit everything first time. Perhaps it’s been coached into him but if he just took a wee bit more time on the ball it’d pay dividends

SlowerThanPlatt

In Scotland U21 squad:

Brian Kinnear Rangers PS
Ross Sinclair St Johnstone
Cieran Slicker Manchester City
Harrison Ashby West Ham United
Tom Clayton Liverpool
Josh Doig Hibernian
Lewis Mayo Partick Thistle + PS
Adam Montgomery Celtic PS
Stephen Welsh Celtic
Scott Banks Crystal Palace PS
Jack Burroughs Ross County ++
Lewis Fiorini Lincoln City +++
Scott High Huddersfield Town
Stephen Kelly Rangers PS
Josh McPake Morecambe + PS
Ben Williamson Livingston +
Daniel Mackay Hibernian
Dapo Mebude AFC Wimbledon ++++ PS
Glenn Middleton St Johnstone +
Zak Rudden Partick Thistle PS
Jack Stretton Derby County
Ewan Urain Athletic Club Bilbao

+ on loan from Rangers
++ on loan from Coventry City
+++ on loan from Manchester City
++++ on loan from Watford

SBchimp

Fantastic opportunity for him, it's exactly the chance he needs to test himself and learn from. Good luck to him.
Unfortunately not tomorrow. He got nailed in training mid week and has an issue with his ankle. Likely to miss a few games including the Scotland u21s trip to Turkey :(

SBchimp

He got smashed by the lad he replaced in the Hibs game. Not really the sort of challenge that should happen in a training game. He was due to start at LB tomorrow

fatso

Unfortunately not tomorrow. He got nailed in training mid week and has an issue with his ankle. Likely to miss a few games including the Scotland u21s trip to Turkey :(
Ffs, they've had him a week and broken him allready!

Users who are viewing this thread