Callum contract offer (2 Viewers)

GIMOC

aye, it was established at the time they make far more money now than last year

far more money? nope

extra £30,000 which is then offset with less people using cash bars

our biggest game is saturday and not every box is sold. which shows he got the pricing wrong to begin with and still with the discounted rate not everyone has taken them up.

Sky Blue Pete

far more money? nope

our biggest game is saturday and not every box is sold. which shows he got the pricing wrong to begin with and still with the discounted rate not everyone has taken them up.
Exec boxes sold out corporate not for Saturday.

David O'Day

far more money? nope

all the boxes are sold and they make more money than that

good to have you and your nonsense back

MalcSB

far more money? nope

What percentage of bar takings to the club get? I doubt the reduction from the bar approaches the increase from the boxes.

David O'Day

What percentage of bar takings to the club get? I doubt the reduction from the bar approaches the increase from the boxes.
he is not also taking into account that the boxes that are not sold on a season basis are then sold on a game by game basis

rexo87

far more money? nope

Probably time to let it go that King doesn’t let your mate have a box for pennies now I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestEndAgro

Exec boxes sold out corporate not for Saturday.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if a majority of the boxes have been sold to Lester fan's, so be prepared to havethat lot behind the fans in the main stand.
It got heated at one earlier in the season (can't remember which)

Sky Blue Pete

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a majority of the boxes have been sold to Lester fan's, so be prepared to havethat lot behind the fans in the main stand.
It got heated at one earlier in the season (can't remember which)
Here’s hoping there bloody quiet throughout the game

biggymania

Do other clubs have the same issue whereby their players seemingly love the club but move on anyway?
Literally every club except those that pay the absolute top whack at any moment in time. If Callum's management want 30k a week (just throwing a random number out there, I have no clue) and can get it elsewhere and our entire model is built on a lower wage cap - then there's little to be done.

I feel like this is the phase we're at - we have a model - we have great recruitment and management - if a single player has to be moved on because it breaks the model we have to take that on the chin and move on.

Covcraig@bury

Literally every club except those that pay the absolute top whack at any moment in time. If Callum's management want 30k a week (just throwing a random number out there, I have no clue) and can get it elsewhere and our entire model is built on a lower wage cap - then there's little to be done.

I feel like this is the phase we're at - we have a model - we have great recruitment and management - if a single player has to be moved on because it breaks the model we have to take that on the chin and move on.
Or Doug will have to up the cost of season ticket to reflect the need to uplift the wage structure.
If we want to keep our best players we have to move with the times , it’s as simple as that .

slowpoke

Or Doug will have to up the cost of season ticket to reflect the need to uplift the wage structure.
If we want to keep our best players we have to move with the times , it’s as simple as that .
What is the average price for season tickets in the prem ?

Alkhen

What is the average price for season tickets in the prem ?
They are generally higher but ticket sales profit in the prem is far less important to the clubs compared to the TV money.

Top end of the championship is a bottle neck, so many have gambled the farm and lost in the past

Covkid1968#

Covcraig@bury

Wow… do like the stadium and the football is good to each but that’s a lot.
Very pricey but you pay for what you get . And there’s a waiting list like manure utd . Dead man’s shoes .
the good thing about Man City is they give a lot of away ticket to the youth at a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread