Callum O'Hare Replacement (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

I can see us spending that on a new no 10, think that will be our only big signing, the rest young prospects like Mason Clark

No way do we drop £10m on an AM then also spend £4.5m on prospects.

messiahrobins

No way do we drop £10m on an AM then also spend £4.5m on prospects.
I think on a young high potent ST and CB and CDM we would spend around £5m in total. I could see us spending £15m this summer as if we want promtion via the automatics that is really a minimum net spend one would think

shmmeee

I think on a young high potent ST and CB and CDM we would spend around £5m in total. I could see us spending £15m this summer as if we want promtion via the automatics that is really a minimum net spend one would think

I think we’d need Vik to go and Doug to out his hand in his pocket for that, which would surprise me. I think maybe £10m across the squad. Though I didn’t expect to see us dropping £7.7m here and £5m there this season so who knows?

messiahrobins

I think we’d need Vik to go and Doug to out his hand in his pocket for that, which would surprise me. I think maybe £10m across the squad. Though I didn’t expect to see us dropping £7.7m here and £5m there this season so who knows?
I think it is dependent on VIk yes, but i think he will be in the PL next season. People say Arsenal, wouldnt surprse me to see City and Liverpool in for him.

shmmeee

I think it is dependent on VIk yes, but i think he will be in the PL next season. People say Arsenal, wouldnt surprse me to see City and Liverpool in for him.

Just got a feeling he wants a European side and they don’t have the cash the PL does. The other side of the Vik coin is Simms has £4.5m or so of add ons and Wright I think £1.3M and they’ve almost certainly hit some of them scoring over 15 I’d imagine.

Basically none of us know do we? Though if we have another high spending summer I think it’s a good sign we’re being funded beyond just transfer spend.

Hertsccfc

If we sold Sheaf we would, or another of our major players.

messiahrobins

Just got a feeling he wants a European side and they don’t have the cash the PL does. The other side of the Vik coin is Simms has £4.5m or so of add ons and Wright I think £1.3M and they’ve almost certainly hit some of them scoring over 15 I’d imagine.

Basically none of us know do we? Though if we have another high spending summer I think it’s a good sign we’re being funded beyond just transfer spend.
We wont risk financial stability and we may sell one of our better players to bring in some more funds if the right bid comes in, wouldnt totally surprise me if Sheaf was sold if we had a big bid for instance.

messiahrobins

True. We’d also need to spend £5m+ to replace him IMO (and would suffer as he makes us tick). Got a feeling he’ll go, but really really hope he doesn’t. We still haven’t adequately replaced Hamer.
I agree but i think Torp was signed as his ultimate replacement, i feel they see Eccles as the out and out holder and want a box to box alongside, robins after one match did refer to Sheaf as playing like Bryan Robson who he played with back in the day. But yes, either way we would need another top quality midfielder if Sheaf goes and i think we may see that Kyprianou from PBoro come in and poku as well.

Hertsccfc

True. We’d also need to spend £5m+ to replace him IMO (and would suffer as he makes us tick). Got a feeling he’ll go, but really really hope he doesn’t. We still haven’t adequately replaced Hamer.
If we don't go up i think it'll be hard to keep him. O'Hare will also go and that might not be the end of it if individuals impress against Man U. So with possible additional Gyokeres money I think a £10 million signing would not be out of the question.

Skybluedownunder

That benjamin rollheiser has hardly played for Benfica. Maybe they don’t rate him and won’t sign him on a perm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junglej13

That benjamin rollheiser has hardly played for Benfica. Maybe they don’t rate him and won’t sign him on a perm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think they planned on signing him until the summer really. Our interest probably forced their hand to move in Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread