Callum O'Hare (25 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

There’s a bit of revisionist takes on this thread. Since he’s been here O’Hare has been one of our best players, who drives the team forward.

we should be running him into the ground and getting what we can out of him before he leaves, Class player - will be missed
Well said, people acting like Jilted John because he hasn't signed a new deal, he probably wants us to go up more than anyone and has definitely not gone AWOL, I'd play him every game, it's like having a last shag with a girl before she fucks off to university.

rob9872

Prawn Balls

rexo87

doesnt look the most reliable of sites. And i highly doubt they are after Charlie Patino who struggles to get on the pitch for Swansea

Old Warwickshire lad

I can actually just genuinely not rate Palmer. It’s not a crime and I don’t think he’s good enough.

He doesn’t cover enough ground for me and for whatever reason his energy levels to me are poor.

I’ve consistently said that he has talent on the ball and can move and turn but ultimately he just can’t sustain it over any sustained period.

He isn’t good enough. O Hare is going it seems so we need a replacement - in my opinion genuinely I think Palmer is massively overrated by some and incapable to be an integral part of a team who wants a top six place

Why this upsets people is beyond me
He is a player who can infuriate and enthral in a space of seconds.
I agree with everything you say. Kasey is probably our most skilled player on the ball. The problem is he never plays the simple ball.
It’s as if he’s saying,I’m to good to play the easy stuff watch this.
And for a guy who drifts in and out of games a lot,he should have far better energy levels.

Reactions: KAB

shmmeee

He is a player who can infuriate and enthral in a space of seconds.
I agree with everything you say. Kasey is probably our most skilled player on the ball. The problem is he never plays the simple ball.
It’s as if he’s saying,I’m to good to play the easy stuff watch this.
And for a guy who drifts in and out of games a lot,he should have far better energy levels.

He’s there to make things happen. When it works, we get goals. When it doesn’t people grumble about him being a “nearly man”. It’s the nature of playing the final ball.

Last season we had Gus Vik and before that Cal who could bundle a ball up the pitch with strength or skill, but the final ball was lacking a lot last couple of seasons.

With Haji and Ellis not being Vik and Gus we need that to be better. Palmer can’t play more than an hour realistically so we need someone in. But IMO that someone needs to be modeled more around the sort of AM Palmer is than O’Hare. But that’s more a comment on our strikers than either player.

Otis

I know this is controversial, but I really rate both O'Hare AND Palmer. 😱

disappear GIF

Colin Steins Smile

Leicester got a transfer embargo
The transfer embargo was issued by the EFL. If Leicester gets promoted does the embargo hold, as the PL are the new organisation that they are a member of?
Secondly, with the transfer embargo issued to Cardiff, they still managed to sign players out of contract.
Either way Leicester could find a way to sign him.

robbiethemole

All bollocks, they broke the rules they agreed to, cheating is cheating shouldn't matter which League you're in, the only way to stop it is hit them hard with points deduction, whether EPL or EFL (preferably both)

Skyblueweeman

Yep. Man City should have titles stripped, too.
If found guilty, I doubt they'd strip titles as who do you award them to? Easy to say 2nd place but the 3rd place team might have ended up with more points if you expunged Man Citys results from those seasons.

I reckon they'll be demoted to L1 or L2 if found guilty of all charges. They'll keep titles but end up a couple of divisions lower.

Swindon were demoted from the old Division 1 (EPL) after winning promotion to there, back down to Division 3 based on breaching rules 35 times regarding illegal payments to players (albeit, they did appeal and go back to Div 2 (Championship). Man City have 3 times the amount of charges levied against them. Albeit different types of charges, they're just as serious.

I can't see anything other than demotion if they're found guilty. Same with Saracens - they kept their titles but were relegated.

Sky Blue Harry H

Leicester or Southampton I’d heard
At least one unlikely to go up and the other in financial / penalties - why 'agree' a deal if neither is guaranteed PL football yet? Would he move to one of these if neither went up - I doubt it personally.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yep. Man City should have titles stripped, too.

And relagate them to the 4 tier, just like Glasgow Rangers.

I know it won't happen because the premier league haven't got the balls to do it.

napolimp

He’s there to make things happen. When it works, we get goals. When it doesn’t people grumble about him being a “nearly man”. It’s the nature of playing the final ball.

Last season we had Gus Vik and before that Cal who could bundle a ball up the pitch with strength or skill, but the final ball was lacking a lot last couple of seasons.

With Haji and Ellis not being Vik and Gus we need that to be better. Palmer can’t play more than an hour realistically so we need someone in. But IMO that someone needs to be modeled more around the sort of AM Palmer is than O’Hare. But that’s more a comment on our strikers than either player.

Like this. Wouldn't mind Palmer starting games next season, with a young attack minded 10 to come on after 60 mins when we want to inject some energy into the game. Someone the coaching team can grow over time. If we're holding a lead I'd rather see Palmer replaced by someone more like Torp anyway.

Saddlebrains

Anonymous last night. He is clearly not playing at the levels he was pre January. Hes had enough rest so its not fitness. Was decent Saturday but thats it in the last 2.5 months

He knows hes a month or so away from the biggest payday of his career

Brighton Sky Blue

Anonymous last night. He is clearly not playing at the levels he was pre January. Hes had enough rest so its not fitness. Was decent Saturday but thats it in the last 2.5 months

He knows hes a month or so away from the biggest payday of his career
Abroad or domestic?

Users who are viewing this thread