Callum O'Hare (11 Viewers)

fatso

Loyalty works two ways. If we'd offered improved terms whilst injured he might have signed. We can't wait for him to find fitness and form with a few months left and then expect him to sign. I don't blame the club either as it would've been a huge risk with our budget level.

He'll move on and thanks for your service. Might not be remembered on the way Fadz is, but certainly played his part too. Those who think he's not trying, whilst arguably his form may have dipped, he ran an unprecedented 17k at Wembley.
If he changed his mind tomorrow and signed a new contract he'd be back to hero status.

There's some unbelievably fickle fuckers on here.

rob9872

We had O'Hare
Callum O'Hare
I just don't think you understand
We signed him on a free
And we lost him on a free
We had Cal O'Hare
Get fucked O'Hare
You're gone and we don't care
We think you've been a little underhand
We didn't get a fee
When you went to Bur-n-ley
Good riddance Callum O'Hare

(joke before anyone gets offended, already defended him a few posts up and remain a big Cal fan 😉 )

Mucca Mad Boys

Tbf what will he cost to replace £2-3m and even then may take time to settle and always a gamble, plus agents and signingon fees. Surely be better to offer Cal £1m signing on fee. I know it's not the norm from your own club or how football works, but if he could be offered I'd think it worthwhile.

COH has never been interested in signing a new contract. Not now and not when he was rehabbing his injury. He knew he’d get a contract with a Prem team.

shmmeee

This is the downside of the 'model'

Will be same if we sell Sheaf, if we have a replacement who even has the potential to be anywhere near as good it will be two or three years before he's getting to his best.

Well the point of £4m signings is they don’t. A free like O’Hare or a sub £1m player like Sheaf aren’t the same as a Simms or an MvE you’d hope. Higher ceilings higher starting places.

shmmeee

He’s just being polite. I somehow doubt he’d have got an outpouring of support from the fans if he’d responded honestly with “Yeah I’m holding out for rascal amounts of cash from La Liga tbh”

They seemed alright with Vik basically saying it last year. Even less risk in a cheeky “if we go up who knows” backfiring than last year too.

skybluecam

I'm annoyed about all that ' idont know what's going on' and 'i love it here'garbage when asked about his new contract. He was basically lying to us all
Read between the lines... he was as close to saying he was leaving as you can get really. He never lied, don't think he ever even said he was thinking about or negotiating a new deal.

Tommo1993

Read between the lines... he was as close to saying he was leaving as you can get really. He never lied, don't think he ever even said he was thinking about or negotiating a new deal.

No no no. When kids are asking if he’s staying, he should just be honest.

“Piss off, I think I can do better”

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe he’s going to give him 69
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Fergusons_Beard

He’s replaceable like any player. We thought when Gyok left we’d never get a striker like him again. But we got two.

Love O’Hare and what he’s done for this club and will always clap him if he ever returns but is any player bigger than our club?

Simple answer is no.

Players come and go but we stay.

They’ll be several replacements lined up and I’ll wager they’ll be better than Callum.

He’ll soon be forgotten and we’ll be lauding the new signing and saying how much better than COH they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Liquid Gold

I hope Liam Kelly and Matty Gooden get better send offs than the little chav.

He may be more talented but those two have done infinitely more. Kelly in particular will be remembered as a club legend. O’Hare at most a decent player that fucked off on a free after we rehabbed him.

messiahrobins

Fuck him

He will not get the playing time he thinks he will get at a higher level, and i hope Robins says more about it when Callum actually leaves.....
Robins wont say more, not his style, but Ohare is not PL level, not anywhere close. For where we want to get to , we need better than him and palmer in the no10 role. Rudoni in our team may be an upgrade although i am always wary if other top clubs arent after a player. mVE and Wright for example i think had other big clubs interested. Does Rudoni?

Users who are viewing this thread