Callum O'Hare (6 Viewers)

usskyblue

Very, very punchable face. Cocky little rat. Good luck finding a career once you turn 32. Little prick.
View attachment 35536

1312218061_throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

chilled

Haha, I used to adore Gallagher as a kid. Was also gutted he left

I weirdly felt a little emotional when we were signing ‘we’ve got ohare’ after the game when he came over to the corner. Whatever’s happened he had a special connection with the fans and was an important part of our rise/progression

I’ve knocked our fans a few times recently (more the gobby minority) but was proud of the reaction yesterday, which was a classy send off for a player who’s obviously chosen to move on against the clubs wishes. Sure it was noted by the other players as well
I've got no beef with coh leaving , just can't stand that he's giving nothing back to the club that nursed him through a seasons injury & gave him the platform to thrive....could have signed a deal with a buy out clause..but chose to look after himself and sod the club.
As far as I'm concerned , clear off !! And Callum who

Bristol sky blue

Cost us nothing, and apart for his 12 months out with injury, I reckon it was a great deal for us. With his previous ACL injury, I certainly don't blame him for wanting to safeguard his future and wish him well for the future.
Finally, I trust in our scouting network to find a gem of a replacement .
Well said. Really don't understand bitterness towards him. We have been good for him, he has been good for us. A big signing on fee will secure his financial future if he is sensible and I don't blame him for taking it after recovering from a serious injury. We move on - and I agree with you that our recruitment team is likely to unearth another gem.

PS Admit he does have a bit of smugness about him though :)

Sky Blue Harry H

There is no real bitterness towards him ( as evidenced at the CBS on Saturday)A small proportion of small minded folk, plus a handful of keyboard warriors. Helped lift us upwards - thank you C O'H. As an aside, if you choose to round on players, is that more or less likely to make people want to come and play for us?

SwanLane

It feels like we’ve been managing for 2 years, largely without COH. The club rehabbed him but didn’t offer him a new contract while injured. Why would they? Cuts both ways.

Could he have tried harder last few months? Probably but if he got a serious injury, he wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. I just wish him the best and remember the good times. Nothing really worth getting bitter about here.

LastChance

COH has been great for us, has lifted team spirit since his return from injury and been brilliant on the pitch I wish him all the very best for the rest of his career.
BUT if he signs for Leicester I will f*cking hate him!

RoboCCFC90

Fair play if he moves on, he’s entitled to it now he’s run down his deal.

My only frustration is that we didn’t cash in on him in January when we had the chance, get a sizeable fee and reinvest it in squad depth.

We’ve had a number of players leave over the last few years and we move on, it will be the same with O’Hare and IMO we will move on easier from O’Hare than we have with Hamer for example.

Sky Blue Harry H

My only frustration is that we didn’t cash in on him in January when we had the chance
Did we have the chance? He would have had to agree to go somewhere, and if he already had an idea where he was off to, then he wouldn't have moved for a fee, when he could probably pick up higher wages as a 'free'.

HerneBayGaz

I've got no beef with coh leaving , just can't stand that he's giving nothing back to the club that nursed him through a seasons injury & gave him the platform to thrive....could have signed a deal with a buy out clause..but chose to look after himself and sod the club.
You can tell it's the school holidays. Best you post your 💩 on your own Leicester site.

JimmyHillsbeard

He’s leaving in exactly the same way that he arrived.
The club should have tried to tie him down to an extended year of his contract while he was recuperating. This would have been a strong signal that we wanted to rebuild around him or get a decent price for him.

We did try to sell him to Burnley the summer before.

Deity

He’s leaving in exactly the same way that he arrived.
The club should have tried to tie him down to an extended year of his contract while he was recuperating. This would have been a strong signal that we wanted to rebuild around him or get a decent price for him.

We did try to sell him to Burnley the summer before.
I’ve heard Oggy same the same … in reality most clubs wait to see if the player recovers fully before offering them a huge new multi year contract.

We did try and sell him Under SISU when we were broke … not a like for like example.

Irish Sky Blue

There is no real bitterness towards him ( as evidenced at the CBS on Saturday)A small proportion of small minded folk, plus a handful of keyboard warriors. Helped lift us upwardsec - thank you C O'H. As an aside, if you choose to round on players, is that more or less likely to make people want to come and play for us?
Was there bitterness towards him on Saturday? Must admit I didn’t see or hear anything and he seemed to be getting a great ( and well deserved) reception.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread