Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Off to this , anybody else on here going .

Think we will win 2-0

1100 city in attendance

Sky Blue Harry H

Think we will win 2-0

1100 city in attendance

Fair play (all the Welsh say that, can't help themselves!) to you Evo - you seem to get to a lot of the away games. I'd love to do it if it weren't for family life. I'll be made up if we take anything from this game, and if we should win, I think we have half a chance of getting back around the top 6. Bit of a shame Barnsley don't have a midweek game before we play them, as that game won't be easy. Most of their recent defeats have been by a single goal, and they turned over QPR on Saturday. Could do with no more injuries on Tuesday night, plus a nice 3 points.

Terry_dactyl

@Terry_dactyl will be there - assume in with our lot, despite his missus being a Bluebird ?
Well, you are quite right…I actually have 2 tickets as this was the initial Boxing Day game and I hoped to take a family member.
There’s a chance that Mrs D’s Dad, whom usually accompanies to watch the bloobirds, won’t be able to make it. In which case I’ve suggested she can join me in the our end!
I don’t think it will happen but I’d love it if it did!
I’ll probably end up taking a bloke who supports Hearts and seems very interested to hear our fans’ songs. I’m not sure how it’s going to work out.

cornoccfc

Londonccfcfan

Think we will win 2-0

1100 city in attendance
Returned our tickets. It's a shame would have loved to have gone.

Looking at the table a win today would be massive! Gets us up to Forest.

I think their energy levels are down too reading their managers quotes...so I guess a tight a game. Hopefully we nick it.

Would begrudgingly take a point assuming we beat Barnsley.

SBAndy

Returned our tickets. It's a shame would have loved to have gone.

Looking at the table a win today would be massive! Gets us up to Forest.

I think their energy levels are down too reading their managers quotes...so I guess a tight a game. Hopefully we nick it.

Would begrudgingly take a point assuming we beat Barnsley.

A win today coupled with a win tomorrow v Cardiff would see us up to 5th ;)

Saddlebrains

Am i the only one who thinks we will lose? And lose quite badly?

The squad looks knackered and no one else to come in due to injuries and suspensions

And will miss Hamer

2-0 Cardiff for me

pusbccfc

1000 to Cardiff on a Tuesday night in Feb, on sky, for a rearranged fixture is class.

Harries11

Going to this one, not sure what to expect for it. They have been better of late than they were last time we played them and i think will be tough to beat at home. want to say we will steal a 0-1 win.

SleepyGinger

Team almost picks itself for this then given the injuries and Hamer suspension. Any idea how long Waghorn is out for?

shepardo01

Am i the only one who thinks we will lose? And lose quite badly?

The squad looks knackered and no one else to come in due to injuries and suspensions

And will miss Hamer

2-0 Cardiff for me
Would take a draw.
Up until Saturday, they won their previous 3, including vs Forest.
No Hamer, against anyone, is a miss. Even more so with a tired and current thin squad.

edgy

I take a clean sheet. Whatever the result.

Not much is made of this but, we've conceded the first goal 17 times so far this season.

johnb

I'll be there , going down on the train and stopping over. Like all our games from now on it’s go for broke so I’ll go for a 2-1 win.

Users who are viewing this thread