Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (4 Viewers)

olderskyblue

Just say 'There's lovely, didn't we' every other sentence, and any strangers will assume your a Cardiff fan. My mum's side of the family are all Welsh, and the Rhondda Valley has been part of my life since I was born. A Welsh 'second cousin?
who was in the army is a big Cardiff fan, and took me to Wales v England at Ninian Park. Hairy wasn't the word!!

Hirsute ?? ;)

Sky Blue Harry H

Given the likely conditions. No messing around at the back, get it up to Vik early, with O'Hare and Allen up to support him. Similarly no shortish passes from Moore into players facing their own goal. Out wide, or long. If/when Vik gets knackered, or if we're 2 up with 20mins to go - give Tavares a run (as we'll need Vik for Saturday) Over to you MR.

Alex1987

Just google Hesgoal nearer the ko time. You'll find an easy link to our game.

Edit: not sure why you want to watch, as you said 2-0 loss, and end of season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a prediction. Typical Champ game which could go any of 3 ways, just concerned we looked tired at the weekend but be delighted to be proved wrong

Sky Blue Harry H

Just a prediction. Typical Champ game which could go any of 3 ways, just concerned we looked tired at the weekend but be delighted to be proved wrong

Yeah - I get it. I'm a bit of ;more hope than expectation' due to potential conditions and they have a bit more flexibility than us in playing fresh players e.g. Collins, Ikpeazu, Harris, Hugil up front. We have Vik ...then Tavares. We have the quality, just hope the legs hold up and we have a ref who isn't a homer

Happy_Martian

Cardiff aren't the pushover they were when we ripped their static defence apart. Their loan wingback, Drameh, from Leeds has increased their attacking options much more. He's certainly a step up from the previous occupier of that role, Ryan Giles. Quick question, how has Giles got himself a loan to Blackburn ? Didn't we think he would only be League 1 level ?

Our scoring inconsistency will be our undoing tonight.

2-1 Cardiff win with a rare goal from COH to bring a smile, a chuckle or a "WTF" from the travelling supporters.

Happy_Martian

fernandopartridge

Cardiff aren't the pushover they were when we ripped their static defence apart. Their loan wingback, Drameh, from Leeds has increased their attacking options much more. He's certainly a step up from the previous occupier of that role, Ryan Giles. Quick question, how has Giles got himself a loan to Blackburn ? Didn't we think he would only be League 1 level ?

Our scoring inconsistency will be our undoing tonight.

2-1 Cardiff win with a rare goal from COH to bring a smile, a chuckle or a "WTF" from the travelling supporters.

Giles got 9 assists in 21 games for Cardiff

shmmeee

Nope. Games selected for Sky broadcast don't appear on iFollow, do they ?

Ah bugger, luckily it turns out I forgot to cancel Now TV Sports so should still be able to watch. Seriously considering buying match passes on iFollow next season.

no_loyalty

Just realised, this isn´t going to be on ifollow again is it?

Forcing me to go down the bar to spend money AND get drunk... Again!

Good luck getting them to put it on, Champions league on BT Sports toinght also.

TomS91

Given the likely conditions. No messing around at the back, get it up to Vik early, with O'Hare and Allen up to support him. Similarly no shortish passes from Moore into players facing their own goal. Out wide, or long. If/when Vik gets knackered, or if we're 2 up with 20mins to go - give Tavares a run (as we'll need Vik for Saturday) Over to you MR.
Allen will be needed alongside Sheaf won't he?

Imagine it will be Maatsen and O'Hare behind Gyok again.

shmmeee

So no Hamer, Kelly, Eccles. Sheaf and Allen CM?

Sounds like it’ll be too early for Dabo. Robins comments on Waghorn sounded 50:50.

Id bring Fadz back in unless there’s a good reason not to. Big Rose fan, but not sure about him in the middle of the three.

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Kane Allen Sheaf Bidwell
O’Hare Maatsen
Györkeres

S: Wilson, Dacosta, Rose, Shipley, Jones, Howley, Tavares

KenilworthSkyBlue

So no Hamer, Kelly, Eccles. Sheaf and Allen CM?

Sounds like it’ll be too early for Dabo. Robins comments on Waghorn sounded 50:50.

Id bring Fadz back in unless there’s a good reason not to. Big Rose fan, but not sure about him in the middle of the three.

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Kane Allen Sheaf Bidwell
O’Hare Maatsen
Györkeres

S: Wilson, Dacosta, Rose, Shipley, Jones, Howley, Tavares

Definitely bring McFadz back in. Hugill and Ikpeazu (off the bench) will likely feature so we'll need the experience and physicality to mitigate that threat.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Good luck getting them to put it on, Champions league on BT Sports toinght also.

Don´t worry, I am in the process of converting my local to CCFC fans (that´s Coventry).

They will have our game on.

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Kane Sheaf Allen Bidwell
O'Hare Maatsen
Gyokeres

Wilson, Rose, Reid, Howley, Shipley, Jones, Tavares​

Really down to bare bones.

Fadz in for that leadership of defence. Rose unlucky to drop out.
Gone for Bidwell's defence qualities, but fear it will stifle us going forward. Otherwise would've gone Maatsen LWB and jones AM (though far more likely to be Shipley that actually would get in)

Reckon we'll lose by a single goal.

Users who are viewing this thread