Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (1 Viewer)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7943
  • Start date Start date
I know we're the comeback kings but surely that's game over now.
 
Poor performance tonight. Feel sorry for those who travelled. Big reaction needed Saturday.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
We don't ever seem to score goals like that.
 
Double bollocks
 
Get fucked.

Club playing down the play offs for a reason.

Weird, shit, cunting mentality from a team more than capable of beating teams like this.
 
FFS part 2. need to beat Barnsley now. get them home, hot chocolates all round, and a cuddle from AV.
 
I'd be even more annoyed if I'd traveled to see this from the team. Poor performance.
 
Stick him up front rather than right back if we have to play him.
That doesn’t help if Kane is playing through an injury. He replaced Kane at right in another game I think so assume there’s a reason for it beyond shits and giggles.
 
It's no more than we've deserved tonight, there's a reason we top the league for points won from a losing position
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom