CBS issues (6 Viewers)

Old Warwickshire lad

Don’t take it out of context Nick. If the pitch was any good , 7 s rugby will not cause much damage.
What I clearly meant was if the pitch was fine before the rugby, should cope easily with 7s.
If it doesn’t,it was not up to scratch in the first place.

letsallsingtogether

Sounds like you have experience in grounds work, moving the goal posts.
No sounds like he knows that rugby 7s shouldnt cause that much damage, I played and watched for years and really it shouldnt mostly just running.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have just switched it on and the first thing they said was a scrum, the pitch is in a state already. The grounds man is going to be busy overnight and every minute until next Sunday, we could have done with the Rotherham game being postponed and getting it more ready.

pusbccfc

WGABSOOS

I have just switched it on and the first thing they said was a scrum, the pitch is in a state already. The grounds man is going to be busy overnight and every minute until next Sunday, we could have done with the Rotherham game being postponed and getting it more ready.
And not have a home hame for almost a month in to the season? Financially not going to happen is it

no_loyalty

Must be some season ticket holders with seats where that screen is?

Few hundred seats gone there.

My seat is in the 2nd from back row, that score board best be fucking gone a week on Sunday.

Last edited:

djr8369

Saw some of the 7s highlights earlier, pitch looked fucked, barely good enough to pitch a tent on. Pretty worrying and doesn’t bode well for playing decent football.

Wasn't there mention of the pitch being upgraded? In which case, has it been worked on only to be completely ruined by the games??

chiefdave

Saw some of the 7s highlights earlier, pitch looked fucked, barely good enough to pitch a tent on. Pretty worrying and doesn’t bode well for playing decent football.

Wasn't there mention of the pitch being upgraded? In which case, has it been worked on only to be completely ruined by the games??
there was, as there is every year, talk of massive improvements being made but when would they have happened.

Last game was 20th May for Wasps, Killers a week later then Rammstein 26th June. They aren't going to do anything major to the pitch before that and then have to cover it and have thousands of people on there so there's been a maximum of a month to do any major work.

ccfctommy

Interesting seeing people on social media saying it's fine and it's great for the city etc. Bore off, there's hardly any c**t there.

Same would have said the same when Wasps moved.

Why not have it at the Butts on the 4G? No pitch issues at all then.

Have a day off. It's a global sporting event. The CBS has now has Olympics and now the Commonwealth Games in ten years

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Interesting seeing people on social media saying it's fine and it's great for the city etc. Bore off, there's hardly any c**t there.

Same would have said the same when Wasps moved.

Why not have it at the Butts on the 4G? No pitch issues at all then.
Loads more fans there today, seen them all trundling down the road towards the ground. The Butts wouldn’t have handled that many supporters.
When we beat Rotherham 6-0 all will be forgiven. .

Flying Fokker

It’s actually a damn site more exciting than the boring Rugby Union. My biggest gripe with the gamebis than ‘normal Rugby is so slow and a waste of time if the action is at the other end of the pitch.

The pitch is looking like it needs a bit of TLC now.

pusbccfc

Loads more fans there today, seen them all trundling down the road towards the ground. The Butts wouldn’t have handled that many supporters.
When we beat Rotherham 6-0 all will be forgiven. .

Yep, over 20k there today.

Unsurprisingly, a nightmare getting through the turnstiles.

Users who are viewing this thread