CBS issues (3 Viewers)

Grendel

clint van damme

Yeah is easier to think just fuck it but that means letting the pests off, aswell as they have a nice new surface to fuck up when they start playing takes the fucking piss.

Right When's this protest then

There should be one, embarrassing if we just sit on our hands and let them crack on in our city.
No doubt Boddy would be more proactive trying to stop it than he has been trying to sort the pitch out.

Sky Blue Pete

Another thing what's pissed me off with this is that not once have wasp apologise or shown any ounce of decency to show that they acknowledge that they have fucked up.
A business relationship should be equals both sides
That’s true certainly not publicly although that might scupper any defence to costs. I always think a sorry is the least someone or an organisation can say

Grendel

Lol
Yeah you’re right I don’t question anything
You really are a patronising prick sometimes

Your adulation of him is cringeworthy he’s the only CEO in football history whose failed to ensure a pitch in the summer hasn’t been fit for purpose and you make out he deserves praise - I mean it’s beyond parody

Reactions: SBT

Grendel

No sorry forgot these things sort themselves out. It’s only what he should have done before he knew it was a problem and he’s shit anyway

The buck stops with him - he failed

Sky Blue Pete

Your adulation of him is cringeworthy he’s the only CEO in football history whose failed to ensure a pitch in the summer hasn’t been fit for purpose and you make out he deserves praise - I mean it’s beyond parody
Are you sure about all of that?
And as Nick says it’s wasps responsibility as landlords to ensure the pitch is fit for purpose. And Steven Vaughan was still claiming it was ok after the Bristol game was moved so explain again how it could have been sorted?

clint van damme

Are you sure about all of that?
And as Nick says it’s wasps responsibility as landlords to ensure the pitch is fit for purpose. And Steven Vaughan was still claiming it was ok after the Bristol game was moved so explain again how it could have been sorted?

There's the problem, he's too cosy with Vaughan.
He should have been overseeing this every step of the way, not taking everything his pal said at face value.

David O'Day

How many fans have we lost through missing two Saturday games and a summer midweek match? 10-12k? These rearranged games will have crowds of around 15k.
i have a feeling there will be a load more people at the next 2 games now

Sky Blue Pete

No sorry forgot these things sort themselves out. It’s only what he should have done before he knew it was a problem and he’s shit anyway
And you can’t even read either I said pretty much. If you’re gonna quote someone do it properly

Why are we arguing anyway. I hope you are more gracious as a parent and friend.
Should it have been sorted before now - yes
Could it have been with wasps not accepting anything was needed? I would suggest not
So what would you expect a ceo to do? Forget it’s boddy what would you do or expect someone to do?
You spout ridiculous nonsense sometimes you really do

At most boddy should have got into the stadium during cwg and seen with his own eyes.

Anything else is Neanderthal drivel from someone with an axe to grind

Sky Blue Pete

There's the problem, he's too cosy with Vaughan.
He should have been overseeing this every step of the way, not taking everything his pal said at face value.
Very far from the reality I’m afraid. The problem was and will always be wasps haven’t provided a pitch to their tenants to fulfil their games

Grendel

And you can’t even read either I said pretty much. If you’re gonna quote someone do it properly

Why are we arguing anyway. I hope you are more gracious as a parent and friend.
Should it have been sorted before now - yes
Could it have been with wasps not accepting anything was needed? I would suggest not
So what would you expect a ceo to do? Forget it’s boddy what would you do or expect someone to do?
You spout ridiculous nonsense sometimes you really do

At most boddy should have got into the stadium during cwg and seen with his own eyes.

Anything else is Neanderthal drivel from someone with an axe to grind

in any normal PLC Boddy would have at best been severely disciplined or more likely dismissed for gross incompetence

Sky Blue Pete

He really dropped the ball on this one Pete.
First home Saturday game not played until September - unforgivable.
He was busy pimping our best players up and down the country to worry about the pitch.
I’m pretty certain conversations have taken place since we came back about the pitch but if Steven Vaughan having seen the reports and the two games off can still question the game being moved I would suggest that’s the issue and not boddy but hey I can’t see from inside Boddy’s backside

Grendel

what would you expect a ceo to do? DO HIS FUCKING JOB

clint van damme

Very far from the reality I’m afraid. The problem was and will always be wasps haven’t provided a pitch to their tenants to fulfil their games

Well that makes it even worse that he took what he was telling him at face value.
13k ST holders, probably 4 or 5k walk up and 1500 away fans only found out Rotherham was off on Saturday evening, he can't get a pass on that.
It's absolutely amateur.

Sky Blue Pete

in any normal PLC Boddy would have at best been severely disciplined or more likely dismissed for gross incompetence
Changing the argument now are we. What was his priority pimping players or checking up that the landlords had fulfilled their obligation on the pitch?
I’m happy there’s lots to answer for the commercial aspect of our now championship club but even dark within his arse I can’t see how he could have done much more.

Grendel

Well that makes it even worse that he took what he was telling him at face value.
13k ST holders, probably 4 or 5k walk up and 1500 away fans only found out Rotherham was off on Saturday evening, he can't get a pass on that.
It's absolutely amateur.

Again any real company would fire him. We are supposed to be greatful his worked his arse off for 2 weeks

I’m so annoyed this is so embarrassing

Sky Blue Pete

It's absolutely amateur.
And that’s Boddy’s fault for being the only one trying to find a solution!?
Wasps let you down

Grendel

Skyblue_CP

He was busy pimping our best players up and down the country to worry about the pitch.
I’m pretty certain conversations have taken place since we came back about the pitch but if Steven Vaughan having seen the reports and the two games off can still question the game being moved I would suggest that’s the issue and not boddy but hey I can’t see from inside Boddy’s backside

I’m with Grendel and Clint on this one Pete, Dave has had an absolute stinker. It would appear we were more concerned about the pitch on here before it apparently occurred to him a day or 2 before Rotherham. This is professional football… Complete amateur hour on his part.

clint van damme

I've no axe to grind with Boddy, but on this issue he can't be defended Pete.
A protest has been mentioned, (I hope it goes ahead), and I bet my house Boddy will be all over it trying to stop it like last time.
He should have been as proactive on this issue.

Sky Blue Pete

Again any real company would fire him. We are supposed to be greatful his worked his arse off for 2 weeks

We’re all fuckin annoyed grendel
You are just focusing your angst at boddy and me for daring to say good job.
Your anger should be focused at wasps for not fulfilling their obligations and being dragged into discussions to resolve it.
Unless you mean we should own our own ground and our own destiny and yep I agree

Sky Blue Pete

I've no axe to grind with Boddy, but on this issue he can't be defended Pete.
A protest has been mentioned, (I hope it goes ahead), and I bet my house Boddy will be all over it trying to stop it like last time.
He should have been as proactive on this issue.
Fair enough - he tried
I don’t see how you maintain a relationship going forward at logger heads with the landlord
Wasps let us down - he should have been on it earlier

clint van damme

Was it West Ham who played a player who it transpired was unregistered due to an admin error and fired the club seceratary?
This is far worse.

I'm not advocating for him to be sacked but he needs to start prioritising our support over the sensibilities of those wasps wankers.

Grendel

We’re all fuckin annoyed grendel
You are just focusing your angst at boddy and me for daring to say good job.
Your anger should be focused at wasps for not fulfilling their obligations and being dragged into discussions to resolve it.
Unless you mean we should own our own ground and our own destiny and yep I agree

If as a senior manager at JLR had booked an event and then when the event day arrived I turned up with 13,000 JLR customers and the roof had blown off 6 weeks ago but they hadn’t told me do you think I’d have a job the next day?

Sky Blue Pete

If as a senior manager at JLR had booked an event and then when the event day arrived I turned up with 13,000 JLR customers and the roof had blown off 6 weeks ago but they hadn’t told me do you think I’d have a job the next day?
Nope it’s not quite the same though but I know you don’t agree which is absolutely your prerogative

Users who are viewing this thread