CBS tenancy (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Telegraph reporting a long term deal on verge of being agreed including a new pitch being laid. Really good news.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

rexo87

It’s good news but I do hope it’s an a tusk lease and not a licence and that it’s king doing the negotiating
Agreed, I don't think he'd have let Boddy anywhere near it again to be honest, hope not anyway

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Agree with G, hopefully a long term sub-lease rather than a license. Given King has rejected the idea of the new stadium you'd think he'd be inclined to sign up to something more secure (which surely increases the value of the club and the arena with its security of tenure?).

Grendel

Think he's sent our Dave down Starbucks for coffee and pastries, told him hecan keep the change.

"Dave where are all the muffins mate?"

"Oh I have ate them all"

blunted

The only concern I have is that Frasers play hardball in their negotiations. I read they have not paid money to suppliers when JD Sports was taken over and they hold out for reduced council tax on other retail outlets. Don't think they will do us any favours

MalcSB

Suspended

basically if we call off another game because of the pitch we’ll get deducted

but we’re getting a new one and no wasps

so no, no deduction
From Once a Wasp, Always a Tosser.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
xx.gif

Re: A Good Wrapping Up of Current Situation

« Reply #27 on: Today at 02:27:27 PM »

On Worcester board somebody has posted - yes many third hands - that he was speaking to someone at the Moseley match that Ashley was offering Wasps the playing opportunity at the CBSA but at considerable cost. Negotiations proceeding. Believe what you may.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:18:27 PM by Neils »

David O'Day

From Once a Wasp, Always a Tosser.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
xx.gif

Re: A Good Wrapping Up of Current Situation

« Reply #27 on: Today at 02:27:27 PM »

On Worcester board somebody has posted - yes many third hands - that he was speaking to someone at the Moseley match that Ashley was offering Wasps the playing opportunity at the CBSA but at considerable cost. Negotiations proceeding. Believe what you may.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:18:27 PM by Neils »
fraser group probably would take them as tenants as they are in the business of making money but as to if wasps can afford it is a very different story

Nuskyblue

fraser group probably would take them as tenants as they are in the business of making money but as to if wasps can afford it is a very different story
Can't see them having the readies tbh.

Someone else on that forum also said that the agreement to play in the c'ship stipulated that they would play at Solihull. The silence really is deafening, it must be a pain for the clubs in that leauge to plan for next season whilst those gutter dogs fanny about.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We’re likely paying more, we’d want main changing room, primacy and I assume assurances they won’t fuck up the pitch. Ashley would surely look for them to cover the damage

fernandopartridge

The only concern I have is that Frasers play hardball in their negotiations. I read they have not paid money to suppliers when JD Sports was taken over and they hold out for reduced council tax on other retail outlets. Don't think they will do us any favours

They don't own JD Sports?

fernandopartridge

Hmmm, be interesting to see if CCFC is trying to negotiate any exclusive sporting use as part of its negotiations to stay

Users who are viewing this thread