CBS tenancy (1 Viewer)

blunted

They don't own JD Sports?
Perhaps I got the company they own wrong, but definately read an article saying they were really remiss in paying suppliers and treating other parties rather poorly. I stand by my comment that I don't think they will do us any great favours, or I think the matter would have been settled by now. Maybe waiting to see what division we are playing in

Danceswithhorses

yes, but he is not taking operational decisions
If MA's son in law does something he doesn't like or he majorly fucks up, MA can sack/replace him (being the controlling shareholder).
So who's the real boss ?
Imho, a control freak and serial business investor like MA, doesn't just decide one day, to sit at home and do some sewing, whilst there's some firepit vomiting, womanising, and big deals to be done.

David O'Day

If MA's son in law does something he doesn't like or he majorly fucks up, MA can sack/replace him (being the controlling shareholder).
So who's the real boss ?
Imho, a control freak and serial business investor like MA, doesn't just decide one day, to sit at home and do some sewing, whilst there's some firepit vomiting, womanising, and big deals to be done.
But as has been said he is not taking an operational role in the group.

Also doesn't the Arena have it's own management as well who are the ones who would speak to potential customers.

Not really sure what your point is

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But as has been said he is not taking an operational role in the group.

Also doesn't the Arena have it's own management as well who are the ones who would speak to potential customers.

Not really sure what your point is
But who are those making the operational decisions making them for? Who are they going to be listening to for advice?

I think it's highly likely they're puppets and are going to be doing whatever MA tells them to do, even if technically MA is not directly involved in them.

skyblu3sk

I think the point here is the owners of the arena won't want to fork out for pitch improvements that aren't being paid for by a tenant. I can't see wasps covering the costs so I can't see them back at the arena.

fernandopartridge

Perhaps I got the company they own wrong, but definately read an article saying they were really remiss in paying suppliers and treating other parties rather poorly. I stand by my comment that I don't think they will do us any great favours, or I think the matter would have been settled by now. Maybe waiting to see what division we are playing in
TBF Sports Direct have just bought a couple of high street chains from JD Sports, think Tessuti and one or two others

Samo

When the hell is this going to happen????

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Promotion and then we'll play home games at Wembley to meet demand

That could be the reason, waiting to see which League we will be playing in next season.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's being reported in the Telegraph that Wasps are looking to build a new stadium 🏟️ long the M40 corridor. Let's hope so 🤞.

Bad Boy

It's being reported in the Telegraph that Wasps are looking to build a new stadium 🏟️ long the M40 corridor. Let's hope so 🤞.
Used to get my Beano comic on a Thursday when I was a kid but that headline, well ........... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's funnier than The Bash Street Kids, Dennis the Menace and Minnie the Minx combined.

Users who are viewing this thread