CCFC on FM2016 (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

So...

just started a game with Cov and already stumped by the following:

1. Madison is out for 10 - 11 months... not correct
2. Joe Cole is not on loan... not correct

Still can't stop playing!

CCFC_Charlie

The Maddison one is a mistake, the Cole one is just because they don't bother with short loans. We're ridiculously good for League One as per usual, I'm top of the league in Jan and in the JPT Final.

shmmeee

Didn't know the beta was out. Downloading now.

Data editor is your friend...

Does one come with the game?

I believe they've made it more usable this time. You can make a team and take them through the leagues i know that. And they have a multiplayer fantasy mode.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Go onto FM Base and download the latest squad file from a guy called LFCMARSHALL I think it is that will have all the adjustments and latest transfers on it!

PVA

Data editor is your friend...

Does one come with the game?

Yep i use the data editor a fair bit for cov.

Not to cheat or anything, but just to make the player abilities more accurate to how I see them.

Eg on last year's games Conor Thomas had a higher rating than Vincelot, Ryan Haynes was twice as good as Stokes etc

procdoc

I'm looking forward to getting this game. For a laugh I'm going fine my mate who's in the under 18s then release him

shmmeee

Just finished my first season as City. Let's hope it's not a premonition. Reda got injured long term almost at exactly the same time. I persuaded Armstrong to stay for the rest of the season on for him to get a cruciate injury at the end of Feb.

Without his goals I dropped from 3rd until 3 games from the end to 7th. Then we imploded to Oldham 3-5 in the final game. Reda and JOB want to leave because we didn't get promoted and Maddison has dropped to League 2 quality because of time out.

ccfc92

Just finished my first season as City. Let's hope it's not a premonition. Reda got injured long term almost at exactly the same time. I persuaded Armstrong to stay for the rest of the season on for him to get a cruciate injury at the end of Feb.

Without his goals I dropped from 3rd until 3 games from the end to 7th. Then we imploded to Oldham 3-5 in the final game. Reda and JOB want to leave because we didn't get promoted and Maddison has dropped to League 2 quality because of time out.

How long does a season take you roughly? As in real days, not game days?

I think I put too much into tactics, training etc... :(

shmmeee

How long does a season take you roughly? As in real days, not game days?

I think I put too much into tactics, training etc... :(

To be fair, I'm currently between jobs, and having baby induced insomnia so I'm playing a ridiculous amount. I don't do training really, leave all the to Mark Venus. And I didn't buy any players so it went pretty quick. Not sure when I started, whenever this thread was posted that's when I downloaded the game.

woody11462

Downloaded the Beta version and currently sat 1st in the league after 21 games but out of all the cups. Finally found a 4-2-3-1 tactic I'm happy with. Not exactly dominating as all my games are close but just doing enough to stay ahead. Extended Armstrong ad Kent's loans but presume Venus is dealing with contracts as Tudgay and Fortune contracts have got an extra year despite them not featuring much. Had the chance to sign Cole on loan as struggling to find the best player for the No.10 role but couldn't free up another 2k in wages. Signed Rossiter, Bigirimana and Pennington as had some bad injuries but Pennington the only decent one so far. Rossiter has been awful in the ball winning midfield role.

ericagradus

Downloaded the Beta version and currently sat 1st in the league after 21 games but out of all the cups. Finally found a 4-2-3-1 tactic I'm happy with. Not exactly dominating as all my games are close but just doing enough to stay ahead. Extended Armstrong ad Kent's loans but presume Venus is dealing with contracts as Tudgay and Fortune contracts have got an extra year despite them not featuring much. Had the chance to sign Cole on loan as struggling to find the best player for the No.10 role but couldn't free up another 2k in wages. Signed Rossiter, Bigirimana and Pennington as had some bad injuries but Pennington the only decent one so far. Rossiter has been awful in the ball winning midfield role.

Signed Bigirimana and Pennington too. Both consistent first team players. Can't seem to get the best out of Armstrong.

hamil99

Facebook User
I got Savic (GK) on loan from Man Utd and Jamal Blackman (GK) on loan from Chelsea as Burge and Recce got injured, i also got Thiery Ambrose (CF) in from Man City on loan.... I Brought a youngest in for free Razak (CM) and another free Chihi (RM/RW). Armstrong got a 6 month injury in his first game so i sent him back. Im currently sitting second after 34 games, Walsall are currently first 2 points a head of me. Really need to strengthen my defence next year, scoring lots but leaking a lot too!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I got Savic (GK) on loan from Man Utd and Jamal Blackman (GK) on loan from Chelsea as Burge and Recce got injured, i also got Thiery Ambrose (CF) in from Man City on loan.... I Brought a youngest in for free Razak (CM) and another free Chihi (RM/RW). Armstrong got a 6 month injury in his first game so i sent him back. Im currently sitting second after 34 games, Walsall are currently first 2 points a head of me. Really need to strengthen my defence next year, scoring lots but leaking a lot too!

How's Reda holding up?

Phillips given away many pens?

Nick

Administrator

Philosorapter

Always worth going through the Japanese league and picking the bargains in career mode.

A cool 6 Mill for Asprillia but worth every penny to partner Ndlovu

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I don't think SWOS came out on Megadrive, but at least one of the previous versions of Sensi definitely did. I don't think there was a system that missed out on it

Philosorapter

The PC/console version of the game was just sub-standard. The dynamics were all wrong. However, on the Xbox they made sure to put it back to its full glory.

[video=youtube;by0xGH0vjlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0xGH0vjlA[/video]

hamil99

Facebook User
How's Reda holding up?

Phillips given away many pens?

Reda Has held up fine, i havent been playing him in any of the cup matches and take him off quite regulary to keep him fit. Phillips hasnt played to much as when he does hes been shit. Jake Finch is probably my biggest up and comer, stats are awesome!

shmmeee

The PC/console version of the game was just sub-standard. The dynamics were all wrong. However, on the Xbox they made sure to put it back to its full glory.

[video=youtube;by0xGH0vjlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0xGH0vjlA[/video]

Amiga 500+ with this joystick, or nothing:

compproretro.jpg

shmmeee

I don't think SWOS came out on Megadrive, but at least one of the previous versions of Sensi definitely did. I don't think there was a system that missed out on it

Just Sensible Soccer

sensible-soccer-europe-enfrdeit.png

Another industry Britain used to lead...

shmmeee

I played JOB as Shadow Striker behind Armstrong, with Fleck and either Kent or Murphy alongside. Seemed to work well, Arma has 26 goals before he was injured.

Changed to 424 now because I signed Simon Cox and Danny Mullins in my second season as well as resigning all three loanee for another season. Now I've got 3 prolific strikers. Resigned Richard Wood on a free because I was desperate and have immediately dropped him because he's shite. Was winning every game 4/5-0 for the first 15 games or so but just lost a load, shipping goals all over the place.

Reda, after I stuck by him through his injury, refused to sign a new contract stating he wanted to play at a higher level, then turned up playing for Bury! Cheeky shit.

Users who are viewing this thread