CCFC on FM2016 (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I played JOB as Shadow Striker behind Armstrong, with Fleck and either Kent or Murphy alongside. Seemed to work well, Arma has 26 goals before he was injured.

Changed to 424 now because I signed Simon Cox and Danny Mullins in my second season as well as resigning all three loanee for another season. Now I've got 3 prolific strikers. Resigned Richard Wood on a free because I was desperate and have immediately dropped him because he's shite. Was winning every game 4/5-0 for the first 15 games or so but just lost a load, shipping goals all over the place.

Reda, after I stuck by him through his injury, refused to sign a new contract stating he wanted to play at a higher level, then turned up playing for Bury! Cheeky shit.

True to to life then with Bury being a bigger club!

ajsccfc

I'm about a week ahead of real life on the game, having just gone out of the FA Cup by underestimating Macclesfield. Bury are dead last but Reece Brown is getting all kinds of plaudits so I'm keeping an eye out, and with the defensive cupboard being a little bare I've loaned Ellis Plummer from Man City until January. He's incredibly good.

CCFC_Charlie

I won the league in my first season and have somehow fluked my way to 5th in the Championship in January of the next year. Every team beats me on shots taken, passes and possession but I keep getting decent results. Up the creek financially though, the board gave me loads to spend but are now complaining there is no money.

ajsccfc

The individual player screens have a stats section, or you can view in the general club screen or the division itself.

SlowerThanPlatt

I don't have the game probably buying it on Monday. Just interested to see how well CCFC are rated. Surely Maddison has potential to become 'a top Premier League player'. Does anyone know who does the data for us?

shmmeee

I don't have the game probably buying it on Monday. Just interested to see how well CCFC are rated. Surely Maddison has potential to become 'a top Premier League player'. Does anyone know who does the data for us?

They were advertising for "scouts" for City in April.

Maddison starts off as Championship potential, but by the time he's back from injury that's dropped to L1. He's off on loan for me at the moment but is improving again. His current ability is L2 level.

ajsccfc

Kick Off had its fans but I always thought it was a load of hairy balls. Emlyn Hughes' Soccer was where it started.

ccfclinney

I lost in the play off final first season!!
Resign all loan players without paying there wages massive help there clubs let you!! Also got Everton as my parent club loaned some very good players off them including Pennington ! Got took over towards end of first season Also and new chairman gave me 1.2m transfer Kitty which has helped !!!

Signed some good players so hopefully promotion this year haha!
Also rejected Tottenham and Liverpool I'm a man in demand !!

AngryAnt

Picked the beta up the moment it came out, currently 4th in L1 after 27 games with 48 points. Barnsley top (56) then Wigan (54) then Millwall (50).
I've been sitting fairly close until Reda and Ricketts both got themselves red carded in the same game, dropped some points since then.

Resigned Armstrong till end of the season, sent a few packing and signed;
Jerome Sinclair - Liverpool striker
Darragh Lenihan - Blackburn defender
& Vanja Milinkovic Savic - Chelsea goalie

Mostly playing a 4-4-2 and normally not leaking many goals but scoring a boatload across the pitch (mostly from O'Brien out wide and then headers) currently the top goal difference with 20.

Oh also had a take over by the supporters around Nov, but they don't have two pennies to rub together and refuse to give me any money during the Jan window.

ajsccfc

I couldn't renew Armstrong as I was in a transfer embargo due to a takeover. Luckily Tudgay fired me to promotion glory before I then got Armstrong back on a full season for the Championship.

sperrin07

Top after 20 games. Won 14 drew 4 lost 2
Signed rossiter and brannagan on loan from liverpool and anthony gerrard on a free. Under an embargo

CCFC_Charlie

If anyone is starting a new game now just a little tip, resign Kent and Armstrong for the season immediately. Newcastle and Liverpool will always go for it and you can get them without paying anything in wages or any fees.

shmmeee

My second season has gone to shit and I don't know why! First 15 games we were winning 4 or 5 nil every game, now we can't score for toffee and are leaking goals all over, especially late ones. Threw away a 2-0 lead in the last ten minutes last match. No idea what I'm doing wrong, Mark Venus keeps telling me to play 532 and drop Murphy and Kent who are our best performers.

I've dropped to 3rd with 4 games left. Why can't I keep it up all season (jokes on a postcard)?

hamil99

Facebook User
Is Jordan Thompson turning into a beast for anyone else? In my second season now and he has improved to be a potential premier league player, stats are could enough for league 1 alread

SlowerThanPlatt

Is Jordan Thompson turning into a beast for anyone else? In my second season now and he has improved to be a potential premier league player, stats are could enough for league 1 alread

That's strange. I follow the U18's and he doesn't play a lot.

I expected Darragh Leahy to be that good

hamil99

Facebook User
That's strange. I follow the U18's and he doesn't play a lot.

I expected Darragh Leahy to be that good

Darragh Leahy is good but got a serious injury early on for me and never recovered properly. Jordan on the other had i had training with Reda and his stats sky rocketed. I was a bit surprised to, as i had not really heard anything from him...

woody11462

I can't get Adam Armstrong to do anything for me. In either 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 formation. But 12 games in and top

I've seen a slight improvement for me in a
4-2-3-1 formation playing with attacking wingers, an AM centre and Armstrong as an attacking deep lying forward. Scored 13 in 20 for me and top of the league after 25 games with a game in hand I'm 10 points clear. Just been taken over and got transfer budget of 1.5 million to use too so landed lucky.

hamil99

Facebook User
I can't get Adam Armstrong to do anything for me. In either 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 formation. But 12 games in and top

To be honest i brought in thierry ambrose from man city and Armstrong never got a look in. His stats are ok but not exactly great in FM anyway.

SlowerThanPlatt

Darragh Leahy is good but got a serious injury early on for me and never recovered properly. Jordan on the other had i had training with Reda and his stats sky rocketed. I was a bit surprised to, as i had not really heard anything from him...

He got released from QPR's academy (poor set up compared to Cov) and we took him on which was a bit surprising. Saying that though we got rid of Gary Mac and the next season he won the treble with Liverpool

JimmyHillsbeard

He got released from QPR's academy (poor set up compared to Cov) and we took him on which was a bit surprising. Saying that though we got rid of Gary Mac and the next season he won the treble with Liverpool

We got rid of? In the sense that he wouldn't sign a new contract and moved on after his only halfway decent season in skyblue? Also moving to a club where he wasn't the most skilful player and the default option to pass to whenever and wherever his team got possession was good for him

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"CCFC on FM2016" It's a bloody computer game surely? The program runs the game! Jeez!

Users who are viewing this thread