Championship 22-23 (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Where have you heard this mate? I’d be disappointed if we signed him tbh although our only forward is Stewart atm.

I’d expect us to sign another young player on loan to replace Simms to see us through to the end of the season.

Heard it a few days ago from a Peterborough fan and then it has popped up on your forum. Would be a good signing. A real handful on his day.

CoundonClaret

parachute payments last for 3 years unless they win promotion, in which case they won't need them.
Burnley sold players to the value of around £68 Million and have spent around £20 Million on a new squad whilst slashing the wage bill and reducing their debt . The club’s external debt is thought to be somewhere south of £30 million however the owners actually owe the club three times that amount 🤷‍♂️ The tale about the whole loan being due on relegation was just that … a tale .

Sky Blue Harry H

Just looked at the fixtures for this weekend:

Bristol C v Blues
Hull v Huddersfield
Cardiff v Wigan

Think the bottom end of the Championship might start to settle after this weekend, albeit a long way to go.

OldBedrocker

Next season will be tough for any current Championship teams with aspirations of promotion when you look at the teams likely to come down from the prem.
3 from West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Leeds, Wolves, Leicester or Bournemouth. Got to think it’s highly likely all 3 will go back up

Sky Blue Harry H

I really hope so!
They’ve paid their first instalment on the Sala transfer, so are no longer under an embargo. I wonder if this means they have someone lined up who they’re gonna give some money to?
Not sure they've got money to throw about. Who as a player) would want to go there? Good time to go and get that Kipre off them.

Sky Blue Harry H

Next season will be tough for any current Championship teams with aspirations of promotion when you look at the teams likely to come down from the prem.
3 from West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Leeds, Wolves, Leicester or Bournemouth. Got to think it’s highly likely all 3 will go back up

Always one that flatters to deceive.

slowpoke

Don’t know if we are interested but that could make it easier to snatch him West Brom are skint and need money.

Users who are viewing this thread