Championship thread 23/24 (12 Viewers)

Frostie

Ipswich will be figured out soon enough.
Not so sure about being "figured out", McKenna is an exceptional manager. They might tail off a little bit but that's more likely due to their squad not having as much quality as others or McKenna being poached by a PL club.

napolimp

True but I like to see those around playoff picture to lose so that 3pts makes the table as exciting as possible for us tmrw night

6th place will have 16 points regardless of results tonight, so win and we're in touching distance even after what people are describing as a poor start. Also means we have a chance to get into the mix on Saturday, feels like if we get ourselves thereabouts we could probably hang around.

Saddlebrains

Ipswich look superb as a few of us predicted. I'd be very surprised not to see them challenging for automatics all season.

I would be

They'll drop like a stone from December

Always one that starts off well and plummets

Always one that starts off Dog Shit and flies up the table

Sky Blue Pete

Sure that’s not a foul? Say no, you’d be livid if that happened to Sakamoto.

Instructions to referees this season to allow more physicality is why this has been allowed

I think it’s a foul even with allowing more physicality being allowed

Sometimes that’s tricky though when defenders make a meal of a touch or more

Ccfcisparks

I would be

They'll drop like a stone from December

Always one that starts off well and plummets

Always one that starts off Dog Shit and flies up the table
They play incredibly well though, have great depth and outside of Leicester I think they've been the most impressive side in the league.

Evo1883

They play incredibly well though, have great depth and outside of Leicester I think they've been the most impressive side in the league.
The league table suggests you are correct ..are they doing a blackburn from last year ? Hard not to see how teams like Leeds don't get their act together and surge up

Ccfcisparks

The league table suggests you are correct ..are they doing a blackburn from last year ? Hard not to see how teams like Leeds don't get their act together and surge up
Potentially they are, I look at the state of the squad and it looks totally different to Blackburn though, clear identity, good squad depth and obviously an impressive coach. If they lose the manager though thats a different story...

Leeds I think will come good, Southampton im not sure on.

Evo1883

Potentially they are, I look at the state of the squad and it looks totally different to Blackburn though, clear identity, good squad depth and obviously an impressive coach. If they lose the manager though thats a different story...

Leeds I think will come good, Southampton im not sure on.
Think Southampton squad would benefit more from fast counter attacking football , they've certainly got the players

covcity4life

6th place will have 16 points regardless of results tonight, so win and we're in touching distance even after what people are describing as a poor start. Also means we have a chance to get into the mix on Saturday, feels like if we get ourselves thereabouts we could probably hang around.
I want us to stay in touch with autos so wanted Ipswich to lose

Brighton Sky Blue

For plausable deniability if anyone tried get me sacked

Answer mine now plz
I haven’t ‘melted down’ over this season’s results so far. Have however called the very poor performance at Cardiff and last minute throwaway against Huddersfield for what they were. You’ll note before Cardiff I hadn’t written much critical at all.

Sbarcher

Wednesday sack their manager.
Not Championship but Mark Hughes gone too.

hill83

Retrospective ban incoming for Bamford surely...

Not his first time either.

radioalan_800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread