Championship thread 23/24 (9 Viewers)

calibrase6

Is it that time when the Mowbray bubble bursts again.

Lost at home to Huddersfield and the natives weren’t happy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sunderland are a young team packed with a lot of potential. They will make play offs. Sky may well get their dream play off final Sunderland v Middlesbroro as it looks to me like a top 6 of
1. Leicester
2. Ipswich
3. Leeds
4. Southampton
5. Middlesboro
6. Sunderland or West Brom

Matt smith

Sunderland are a young team packed with a lot of potential. They will make play offs. Sky may well get their dream play off final Sunderland v Middlesbroro as it looks to me like a top 6 of
1. Leicester
2. Ipswich
3. Leeds
4. Southampton
5. Middlesboro
6. Sunderland or West Brom
I don’t think Sunderland will make the top six

their forwards can’t score goals

covcity4life

Is it that time when the Mowbray bubble bursts again.

Lost at home to Huddersfield and the natives weren’t happy..

When's the last time it actually burst?

Got Blackburn promoted. Got Sunderland promoted. Got new championship team fighting for promotion consistently

Get over it. I remember hearing burble will burst after xmass every season since first took over at Blackburn.

When like all managers he will lose his job people will actually think they were right lol

Brighton Sky Blue

Got Blackburn promoted. Got Sunderland promoted. Got new championship team fighting for promotion consistently

Get over it. I remember hearing burble will burst after xmass every season since first took over at Blackburn.

When like all managers he will lose his job people will actually think they were right lol
Alex Neil got Sunderland promoted?

SkyBlueSoul

Less then 10 minutes until kick off in the WBA v Leicester game and Sky Sports are having to show old games because of a technical issue

Edit: Coverage now back but with no graphics or replays

Last edited:

SkyblueTexan

QPR won and improving, Sheff Wed won, Huddersfield picking up points. We’ve still not figured out a system - pathetic

Fergusons_Beard

When was the last time it burst?

About 3 hours ago

Get over yourself!

SkyBlueSoul

Shocking offside call in the Sunderland v WBA game. Bellingham miles onside, should be 1-0.

Frostie

Not a great ad for the officials this one.

Goal very obviously wrongly disallowed.

Patrick Roberts avoids a booking for a disgraceful dive

This appalling 'tackle' which intentionally injures an opponent is somehow only worthy of a yellow!?

SkyBlueSoul

WBA done on the counter while chasing the game again. Unlucky slip but a lovely finish.

And then an instant reply by WBA

alexccfc99

Considering they are the self proclaimed best fanbase in the world there ain’t half a fair few empty seats at the stadium of shite

Users who are viewing this thread