Championship thread 23/24 (25 Viewers)

skybluericoh

Watching with Welsh commentators is better than listening to PC BBC & SKY etc. can’t understand anything that they say other than to odd names, some of the words sound close to swear words, which is funny, but no high pitched ‘ running into the channel’ etc I’m not sexist before someone says, just think that women commenting on men’s football is poor

Terry Gibson's perm

They could get much better value elsewhere he will go on deadline day they had their fingers burnt with Diaz although this bloke has a longer contract.

blackburn have the replacement in Ayari.

Sick Boy

They could get much better value elsewhere he will go on deadline day they had their fingers burnt with Diaz although this bloke has a longer contract.

blackburn have the replacement in Ayari.
This quote by the Blackburn manager is great, you’d think we were the ones languishing at the bottom of the league.

"I'm sure he will suit our style of play better than at Coventry, with no disrespect to them at all. He's a ball player, he plays with few touches and he can use both feet.”

Terry Gibson's perm

This quote by the Blackburn manager is great, you’d think we were the ones languishing at the bottom of the league.

"I'm sure he will suit our style of play better than at Coventry, with no disrespect to them at all. He's a ball player, he plays with few touches and he can use both feet.”

He is right about the touches as that’s what happens when you are a passenger

Users who are viewing this thread