Championship thread 23/24 (14 Viewers)

TomRad85

It's you that's here , not us on your forum
I wouldn't even look at their forum, nevermind comment, I can just imagine what a collection of absolute bellends it contains. Only one I occasionally read, but would never in a million years post on, is the Sunderland one. Its absolute comedy gold.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Come on guys don’t be mean, the word Championship is quite long. It’s an bot above the average reading level in Leceister!

theferret

Why do you have thread about us when most Leicester fans couldn’t give a 💩about you. Only here for friendly banter but some of your lot do get rattled

Nobody is buying 'we don't give a shit' line anymore. Leicester fans pollute just about every sm announcement our club puts out. It's why you're here.

That aside, while we all know the outcome that we need today. Doesn't excuse a few city fans celebrating the goal in the pub just now, although they were rightfully called out for that 😂

SBAndy

Fire time I’ve seen that Fatawu for a meaningful amount of time, looks pretty good.

As I say that, 2-1.

ptr

Reckon Watford could do West Brom today. Cleverly doing a decent job and that Dennis seems to be improving again. We played them at the right time.

no_loyalty

Reckon Watford could do West Brom today. Cleverly doing a decent job and that Dennis seems to be improving again. We played them at the right time.
Would be great if we Albion get dragged back into it.

Nuskyblue

Decent game at Portman Rd.

Ipswich's opener was a stunner. Shades of offside for Southamptons maybe... Missed the replay yho

Nick

Administrator
Although I'd prefer Ipswich over Leeds and Leicester, the ref has helped them out massively.

Users who are viewing this thread