Championship thread 23/24 (16 Viewers)

higgs

He's not, but he's small, so he's a good scapegoat. That's my theory, anyway. Bullying the small guy.

Not nice, people!
He's not a good defender I have seen enough of him offers nothing going forward either

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You said Ian maatsen ,Jacob Murphy and Ryan Kent were not good enough right??

Have you ever seen Bali Mumba play?

Please go and talk to someone professional for help. Coming on here just to happy slap people is really weird. There's obviously something going on in your personal life, or some inadequacies your are trying to compensate for, but it's long got boring for many of us on here.

Grendel

You said Ian maatsen ,Jacob Murphy and Ryan Kent were not good enough right??

You said Dasilva was a brilliant signing

Tv Show Lol GIF

Grendel

Not sure if I did. Sure you can find proof.

I did for sure say I was happy with his signing early on though and still am. He's a good player.

You said he was a better signing that Wright, Simms and MVE

covcity4life

You said he was a better signing that Wright, Simms and MVE

"For me dasilva and lati have been brilliant and the best two signings"

This is on October 1st. I thought da Silva started brilliant and stand by that

I also say wright and Simms will come good and that mve will likely.makr us massive profit.

Nice attempt to twist but all you have done is once again confirm that covcity4life is always right!!!

Grendel

"For me dasilva and lati have been brilliant and the best two signings"

This is on October 1st. I thought da Silva started brilliant and stand by that

I also say wright and Simms will come good

Nice attempt to twist but all you have done is once again confirm that covcity4life is always right!!!

Nope you were hopelessly wrong - not a brilliant signing and without doubt the worst - a total turkey

covcity4life

Nope you were hopelessly wrong - not a brilliant signing and without doubt the worst - a total turkey
I was commenting on signings so far on October 1st. Da Silva starred v well no doubt about it.

I was right about Simms wright mve

I am always right mostly. Sure I might get one off thing wrong but damn thanks for posting that. I got recruitment analysis spot on back in October!

SBAndy

Worth remembering that would have been when we were still playing the wing back system. I thought JDS started well but since we’ve flipped to 4ATB he’s gone sharply downhill. It’s as much a role issue as anything directly to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread