Championship thread 23/24 (7 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Diveberry hall grabs the defender and falls over appealing for a pen and the idiot manager looks stunned they don’t get it

Liquid Gold

I don't know why but it really irks me that Plymouth demolished their old grandstand and built a new one exactly the same.

Their fans must got soaked when we were there a couple months back.

Danceswithhorses

Plymouth don't look great...giving the ball away far too often, and i think Leicester will eventually punish them.
Tbf Plymouth haven't done well ever since Schumacher left.
Fingers crossed they can hold out tonight.

SkyblueTexan

KDH is only playing for a penalty as always.

SkyblueTexan

Wow the implosion continues for Leicester. Why can’t Norwich emulate that perfect example?

HadjiChippo

Hopefully Ipswich can do us a favour tomorrow.

Wouldn’t be confident if I was a Leicester fan with their games left in the poor form they’re in. Have to wonder if their higher earners are already a foot out the door.

mmttww

LOL!

flip bottle GIF

Diogenes

Plymouth were dogshit but held on doggedly.

Lesturd so one dimensional. They are in serious trouble looking at their remaining foxtures.

alexccfc99

2E61C2C6-017A-4C55-86C6-65318F1B0DB2.jpeg

They have absolutely royally fucked it haven’t they - no reason they can’t or won’t drop points in all three of those fixtures

Liquid Gold

So many dropped points in the top 3 last few weeks. Really need Ipswich and Leeds to pull it together and knock Leicester back.

I'm sure they wouldn't win the playoffs with the way their form has dropped off.

Users who are viewing this thread