Child Exploitation in Foleshill Park (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

I am really mad I heard about this, is someone doing anything like contact the authorities

They are taking the piss

SIR ERNIE

Can I just remind the apologists that there is a common ethnicity link between these hideous crimes and those recently exposed in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford.

So please, spare me the "all sections of society do it" nonsense.

Sick Boy

Can I just remind the apologists that there is a common ethnicity link between these hideous crimes and those recently exposed in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford.

So please, spare me the "all sections of society do it" nonsense.

Which acknowledged in my post, if you actually bothered to read it properly.

Are you denying that people of all ethnic-backgrounds commit these crimes then? Or is it exclusive to Muslims?

Sick Boy

Even a (white) member of the English football team has recently been done for grooming a child, yet apparently it doesn't happen.

Perhaps he has been a victim of the policital correctness gone mad loony left brigade?

Macca

Even a (white) member of the English football team has recently been done for grooming a child, yet apparently it doesn't happen.

Perhaps he has been a victim of the policital correctness gone mad loony left brigade?

This is quite a petulant argument. There is no doubting it happens in all races. The bloke in question is looking at a long prison sentence too so no agenda for you there

Nick

Administrator

He is also being sent to prison and not ushered away from a park :)

Sick Boy

Haven't some people of a certain background recently gone to prison too?

As we all know, the conviction rape for rape and sexual assault is pathetically low.

To claim that certain people avoid prison over the rape and sexual assault of children simply isn't true.

Astute

Which acknowledged in my post, if you actually bothered to read it properly.

Are you denying that people of all ethnic-backgrounds commit these crimes then? Or is it exclusive to Muslims?

Just having a read of this thread. And you are the only one to mention Muslims but make out it is an anti Muslim rant.

I am fully with Nick and a few others. All crimes should be punished and not swept under the carpet just because of the fear of upsetting someone. Most people of all races are honest law abiding citizens. They find this sort of thing disgusting. The only ones that would not be happy with them getting prosecuted are those that think they can get away with it.

Astute

Haven't some people of a certain background recently gone to prison too?

As we all know, the conviction rape for rape and sexual assault is pathetically low.

To claim that certain people avoid prison over the rape and sexual assault of children simply isn't true.

A few out of how many?

And those that have gone to prison had been at it for years in most cases and the authorities had turned a blind eye. There were even cases of parents making complaints but nothing being done.

Sick Boy

Just having a read of this thread. And you are the only one to mention Muslims but make out it is an anti Muslim rant.

I am fully with Nick and a few others. All crimes should be punished and not swept under the carpet just because of the fear of upsetting someone. Most people of all races are honest law abiding citizens. They find this sort of thing disgusting. The only ones that would not be happy with them getting prosecuted are those that think they can get away with it.

Of course it is an anti-Muslim rant, it's obvious.

Your second paragraph is pretty much what I've said as well

Sick Boy

A few out of how many?

And those that have gone to prison had been at it for years in most cases and the authorities had turned a blind eye. There were even cases of parents making complaints but nothing being done.

I have no idea, do you? How many white men have never been convicted?

Your second paragraph sounds like the Savile case, but was mates with Charles Windsor, so that's okay.

lifeskyblue

I believe that unless we tackle this openly, transparently and thoroughly we will create more and more tensions within communities. We need to get to the bottom of the establishment abuses (saville, bbc, parliament etc). Just how much did thatcher and the rest sweep under the carpet. We also need to address cultural differences to the issue. In my opinion ignoring elements of race, religion and culture are as irresponsible as using them as the sole cause and by doing so creating further racial hatred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

Then what is he saying? People whose ethnicity is is Pakistani are more likely to rape children?

This is a culture issue and not religious, I have worked with them for years and make no mistake it is culture , women in general are seen as second class and not as good as men

You cannot dispute this

Sick Boy

If anyone actually bothered to read my earlier post, then they'd realise that my belief is that the real crime is that why is conviction for rape and sexual violence pathetically low? Even on the AJ thread there is somehow describing a 15 year old child as setting Johnson up.

Hardly surprising it's so low.

Sick Boy

This is a culture issue and not religious, I have worked with them for years and make no mistake it is culture , women in general are seen as second class and not as good as men

You cannot dispute this

Again, go back and read my earlier post. Anyone with those beliefs is going to be like that, there are plenty of white me in the UK like that as well. It is not only found in people from 'certain' backgrounds.

Sick Boy

I would also like to point out that I have regularly demonstrated a headline attitude towards rape and sexual assault.

For me, life should mean life for rapists.

BackRoomRummermill

Again, go back and read my earlier post. Anyone with those beliefs is going to be like that, there are plenty of white me in the UK like that as well. It is not only found in people from 'certain' backgrounds.

To answer your own reply , it is not about beliefs it is about culture , I will reapeat culture and not belief

Culture and belief are completely divorced from each other

This type of culture will increase. This type of culture did also exist in Britain in the Victorian era and before and will now increase with the influx of people that have this in their culture

Sick Boy

To answer your own reply , it is not about beliefs it is about culture , I will reapeat culture and not belief

Culture and belief are completely divorced from each other

This type of culture will increase. This type of culture did also exist in Britain in the Victorian era and before and will now increase with the influx of people that have this in their culture

Ah yes, the noble white Englishman. How do you explain how Jimmy Savile was able to abuse his power, while others knew about it?

What sort of culture was there surrounding that?

Astute

Then what is he saying? People whose ethnicity is is Pakistani are more likely to rape children?

It is people like yourself who bring religion into it when it hasn't even been mentioned that makes the authorities worried about prosecuting cases like this.

Sick Boy

It is people like yourself who bring religion into it when it hasn't even been mentioned that makes the authorities worried about prosecuting cases like this.

So who exactly are these people that sir Ernie was talking about?

Again, men have recently been prosecuted?

Nick

Administrator
Have heard from somebody who lives over that way it is well known what goes on and that a lot of Taxi Drivers gather there??

Sick Boy

Why is a suspected rapist being bailed? Anyone else see the article on the BBC yesterday about two thirds of UK women claiming to have experienced sexual harassment? There was a disturbingly high percentage of 18-24 claiming t have received unwanted sexual touching.

Macca

Ah yes, the noble white Englishman. How do you explain how Jimmy Savile was able to abuse his power, while others knew about it?

What sort of culture was there surrounding that?

Seriously what is your issue with Englishness and the white race, its bordering on obsessive. It might not be paltable but cultures, races and nations ARE different. Look at the news, look what happens in some other countries and cultures, look at the age of consent elsewhere, the treatment of women, honour killings etc. It IS worse in some other cultures many of whom through migration are ending up on the streets of this country. This will cause conflict whether you like it or not. I don't know what can be done but I don't pretend it isn't happening

Users who are viewing this thread