Child Exploitation in Foleshill Park (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Seriously what is your issue with Englishness and the white race, its bordering on obsessive. It might not be paltable but cultures, races and nations ARE different. Look at the news, look what happens in some other countries and cultures, look at the age of consent elsewhere, the treatment of women, honour killings etc. It IS worse in some other cultures many of whom through migration are ending up on the streets of this country. This will cause conflict whether you like it or not. I don't know what can be done but I don't pretend it isn't happening

My point was against those who seem to dismiss the fact that it goes on amongst ALL cultures and gets covered up. Saville, Lord Janner etc

The Lurker

My point was against those who seem to dismiss the fact that it goes on amongst ALL cultures and gets covered up. Saville, Lord Janner etc

That was 30+ years ago! We're talking about 2016 and how ethnic backgrounds make up a large proportion of rapes and child grooming

covcity4life

Deport them? How do you know the were born abroad? There are plenty of white men British men commiting sex crimes against children.

no one ever wants to see it hat way. they are just individuals and nothing to do with culture or morals lol

Last edited:

covcity4life

Live just down the road from that park, I'm not surprised it's dodgy as fuck.

Not to go all BNP, but as I understand it there is a certain section of Asian (possibly Southern Pakistani?) men that have this culture and disregard for young white girls, I've heard people talk about it. But then so do a lot of young white males, I could tell you some disgusting stories.

My real question is: where are the parents of these kids and why aren't charges being pressed?

that should be a huge question

why are some kids so dumb they fall for this? bad parenting. but the parents will blame foreigners lol

J

Jack Griffin

Crack down on Taxi drivers in Rotherham..

Dozens of Rotherham taxi drivers have licences revoked in crackdown

Professor Alexis Jay’s inquiry in August 2014 – which found that at least 1,400 children had been victims of sexual exploitation over 16 years – had noted the ‘prominent role’ of taxi drivers in such offending.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/dozen...-have-licences-revoked-in-crackdown-1-7796166

The problem in the Pakistani culture is that gangs of men cooperate almost openly, it was widely accepted and prevalent in that community with shop owners & taxi drivers implicated. The crimes were ignored by a timid and ineffective police force. In most other cultures such activity is seen as shameful and kept very clandestine. The whole thing needs to be largely eradicated & whatever resources are needed put in place to see the job through. Tell me if you think that view is wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread