City fans won't follow the Sky Blues out of the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

No, just asking for it :)

"fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
Noun
1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
2. An Internet message board."

Just pointing it out as it's clearly a foreign concept to some participants ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

So is the thought that a statement can be made without people having to look for conspiracy theories everywhere.

He asked for your opinion, the only one spotting invisible conspiracies is you!

Nonleagueherewecome

When he did ask my opinion I gave it, simple. Didn't need your after the lord mayor entry hours after just to have a sly dig, did it.

Sorry, I've been busy at work. Last time I checked there wasn't a time restriction between posts? And there you go again, "sly dig"-you have some issues, fella.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

My Calculations (which were a complete guess anyway just in order to show you had misunderstood the poll and to better explain what it would mean) doesn't show that we should have had an average of 20k at all.

by regular fans I mean fans who go to games every season and probably quite a few, I don't mean people who go every week, The people who go every week are season ticket holders, the rest of the crowd is made up of 15k+ people who go different amounts.

I haven't misunderstood at all the majority of fans who go to watch the City are regulars season ticket holders or not. The non season ticket holders haven't got a season ticket for various reasons because if youre calculations were correct then the crowd would not remain static. I was purely responding to your assumptions

Users who are viewing this thread